Chapter: 41 My Happiness, with you.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"You all have been talking about her ever since I woke up, Do I not have feelings?" Fa wasn't in the right state, she overlooked herself.

"Fa, That's not--" Thyme sighed when his words were cut off by the door creeking open.

"Clumsy girl.." Our head Maiden sighed when Lita crashed opened the door of Thyme's bedroom.

"Your door is... Very easy to open." Lita smiled holding several bags in her hand.

"Didn't someone tell you girls are not allowed in my room?" Thyme asked as Fa plopped down on the couch wiping her teary eyes looking away from the scene.

"They did.. Aunt Yu told me, everyone did." Lita complained. "They told me girls are not allowed here, Especially at night." She sighed before holding out the bags. "I just got something for you and for everyone else." She smiled. "Since, I'm already here. Let me stay for a while." She said before looking at me. "Fa, You tell him.. Please.. please.." she asked asking several times.

"Let her stay, she's already here anyways." Fa sighed sniffing away some tears before getting up and walking out of there, I'm suffocating.

"Do whatever you want." Thyme sighed scratching his eyes.

"I'll seek permission from Madam Roselyn for this special occasion." Aunt yu said before bowing and closing the door.

Lita swiped a hair away from her face as she smirked in victory.

"Please, give this to everyone." She said placing down several bags. "I'm not sure, if they'll like it." She plopped down beside thyme while talking not noticing his stressful expressions due to Fa mistaking him.

"Right," she sat straight as Thyme placed his head back on the couch. "have you noticed the news about us?" She asked.

"No." Thyme replied tiredly.

"It looks like a big deal." She smiled. "The funny thing is people are wondering about the prom, whether you'll take me to prom with you. Some even saying I'll be your schools prom Queen." She chuckled placing her hand on Thyme's shoulder bombarding him with useless information. "So funny.." she laughed. "I want to go to your school prom. Shall we go together?" She asked as Thyme looked around finding a proper answer for her.

"I'm not going. You can go if you want." This was the best he could say to her as her smile fell down.

"Are you insane?" He pushed him. "This is you school prom. If you don't go, how can I go?" She scolded before grabbing his other arm too and pushing and pulling him back and forth. "Let's go together.. i want to go."

She said before grabbing his face. "Let's go together, i want to go.." she acted like a child as Thyme protested trying to push her off. "You have to go, let's go together." She continuosly mumbled.

"What's wrong with you!?" Thyme accidentally pushed her too hard causing her to land on the ground from the sofa. "Lita." Thyme called out noticing her not moving and sitting still on the carpet before she suddenly stepped on the arm rest of another couch placed infront of Thyme. "What are you doing?" He asked before Lita launched herself on him choking him playfully.