Chapter 14: Proposal and Apologies.

¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

I walked inside the school with Thyme, Kavin and Mj by my side, now that I don't have Gorya to walk with it feels so weird being beside Thyme. I have to agree me and Thyme have bonded in a way nobody could even think of. We have parties together with F4, play together, even dance together.

"What's that?" I asked seeing the mean girls staring at Gorya with jealousy in their eyes.

"It's just Gorya and I are dating." Thyme announced walking with confidence. "Does anyone have a problem?"

"Are you nuts? What date.." gorya was cut off by Thyme.

"And I've cancelled Gorya's red card." He said gazing at Gorya. "Cancel means Cancel. Got it? It means, going forward, Gorya is off-limits. Ok?"

"My brother is so inlove..." I dramatically fell on Kavin hiding my face as he catched me.

"As promised." Thyme said making me tilt my head. What promise? What happened in there?

"But the date.." Gorya was cut off again by Kavin and Mj teasing while going forward towards her.

"Wow, the date. This is big." They teased. "Let's take this conversation to the canteen." Kavin stated motioning towards the canteen but I was in between the way. My eyes met gorya's for a second before she harshly averted her eyes.

•°•°•°

"Let's talk here." Kavin said sitting in the F4 lounge area. "It'll be a mess if we go out now. You caused quite a commotion here, Thyme."

{ Okay if people are wondering what if Fa's dad's men saw her with gorya what would he do... So currently her dad's men had to go with her dad to Singapore due to being her dad's important person. Hopefully you guys understand me. }

"A commotio, right. Like I don't have enough headaches at home." Gorya agreed as I watched Hana subtly trying to walk away from us.

"Oh? Where are you going?" Kavin politely pushed her back down. "You're already here. Just sit with us for a while." I don't know why but seeing Kavin talk to girls make me pretty jealous, i know I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help but feel like this.

"Are you still afraid of us?" Mj asked Manspreading. "No more, please." He said gently. "By the way, What's your name?"

"I'm Hana." Hana said slightly shifting towards gorya.

"Vidhala malakarn." I read her name from the textbook she was holding. "That's your name, bruh?" I said in a sassy tone.

"Your name sounds familiar." Kavin said leaning behind me on the sofa. I sat on it's armrest just beside Hana.

"So, Gorya and Thyme..." Hana dismissed the conversation.

"Very good," Mj clapped his hands pointing at Hana. "Let's get to the point. What's the story here? Are you guys cool?"

"No." Gorya denied the questions thrown at her.

"No? Tell my sister and friends the truth." It felt good to hear Thyme finally call me sister and not bullying me anymore he's a very good person inside.