Chapter 26: stepping out.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

Me and Thyme barged into our parents office.

"I found about everything." Thyme scoffed holding the information.

"How could you do this to Gorya's family, Dad?" I raged.

"We just went to negotiate." Roselyn calmly said holding a iPad in her hand.

"How could that be a negotiation?" I scoffed.

"It's a threat." Thyme continued.

"All we did was offering a way that could be beneficial for both the parties." Dad replied. "How was that a threat?"

"How?.." Thyme scoffed opening the file he held in his hands. "i looked into it Mr. Sanchai jundee's company had to close down because two major investors pulled out."

"All the orders from overseas disappeared. Everything can be traced to Parama Group and Saetang imperial." I threw the papers on their feet. "You made them suffer financially and then offered them money. That's no way to negotiate."

"I'm impressed.." Roselyn and Dad said together.

"You've learned how to be smart." Roselyn complimented.

"I'll no way back down..-"

"But be smart in the right place." Roselyn cut Thyme's words. "You'll be a man in a few days but you've been obsessed with your stupid puppy love."

"That girl will only be a burden on parama group and Saetang imperials. Start thinking about your futures." Dad joined in with Roselyn.

"You're not going to fix anything, Are you?" Thyme said disappointment. "Fine, I'll help her out myself."

"Really..?" Roselyn leaned on the table infront of her. "Are you going to donate your money to her? How can someone like you help anyone?"

I hit the table infront of them. "Even if we can't help.. we'll try." I pushed some papers placed on the table in fury before grabbing Thyme's hand and walking away from the heartless couple.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

my stomach rumbled from hunger as we walked to stand behind Gorya.

"Huh!" I watched as Thyme caught gorya's leg from kicking him but gorya had other plans and punched him instead. "Ah!" He groaned in pain before standing back up. "what's your problem!"

"What's yours?" Gorya argued. "you can't sneak up on people like that! What are you doing here anyways?" She said before her gaze fell upon me.

"I'm here too." I waved my hand awakwardly at her as she smiled at me before coming and linking her arms with me.

"Hello to you to." She said. "What are you both doing here?"

"Hanging out." I replied awkwardly removing her grasp from my arm. Even when I was younger I didn't like physical touches but craved it from some specific person like I could be easily swept away by Kavin if he touches me.