Chapter 35: I'm sorry..

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person pov

"She's losing too much blood!!!" The doctor yelled injecting the medicine in Fa's arms while the nurse held her wrist wrapped in cotton.

"I can't bring down her blood pressure!!!" Another doctor yelled.

"We need O+ blood as soon as possible!!" Another nurse ran outside the ICU as exhausted Ren met her eyes.

"Nurse! Nurse!" He yelled running towards her. "How is she?!" His eyes pleaded for an answer but all she could say was "I can't say right now." His eyes fell so did he, his knees hit the hard tiled floor of the hospital.

People running here and there trying their best to save the patient.

"Ren!" Mj's voice echoed in the hallways as several footsteps were heard to be approaching Ren.

"Mj." He tiredly called out as Mj's eyes soften looking at the tired and crying Ren.

Ren had called everyone including Thyme and Fa's parents but they weren't going to arrive.. Ren knew that she wouldn't like the sight of her father or Roselyn infront of her at this moment.

"How is she? What happened?" Mj asked pulling Ren on the chair and sitting beside him, While the others could do nothing but stare at the duo.

One was her fiancé and one was her unrequited love. Who were they to say something in between.

"Sh-she cu-u-t.." Ren's eyes were not ready to stop those tears any soon, his voice stammered as he tried to word it out. "Cu-u-t he-r ne-r-ve." He sniffled in between, chest heaving up and down from the exhaustion of crying.

"Shh.. It's okay.." Gorya embraced him holding his head against her stomach as he held her closely.

Thyme and Kavin not being able to process the information...

Kavin's ex- girlfriend/ bestfriend was lying inside the ICU as the doctors tried to save her from death, it was too much for everyone.

Thyme beloved sister, whom he loved more than himself now has cut herself and he didn't even know that she was feeling so dejected.

"Doctor!" Thyme ran infront of the doctor as he came out of the room with sorrowful eyes. "How's she!?!!"

The doctor's eyes not leaving the ground told them one thing... It was no good news.

"Tell me!" Thyme held the doctors collar shaking him vigorously.

"Thyme! Leave him!" Kavin held back the enraged Thyme from harming anyone. They understood Thyme's pain as well but they couldn't do anything.

"I'm sorry.." The doctors words hit them like truck has ran over them. "She had cut very deep hitting her nerve and we were not able to help it.. She's alive and breathing but her condition is not very good and it's very dangerous." The doctor bowed his head in agony before leaving the five people in agony.

Ren had his mind on one thing, if only he had arrived earliar he would have been able to stop this mishap.

"I'm sorry.." Ren spoke falling down on the chair as Gorya tried to comfort him while crying herself. "It's my fault." He facepalmed his face feeling the hot tears flow down again. "I wasn't able to save her."