Chapter 45 : Board Games...

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

"Morning.." she greeted herself as she rubbed her sleepy eyes..

"Who are you talking to?--"

"Aaahh!!" A pillow was thrown across the room at latter's face. "atleast, let me come out of my sleep fully before startling me."

"My god, I was about to greet you good morning." Mj held his nose which got twisted due to the force at which the pillow was thrown.

"Don-- wait.. " Fa looked around now realising she wasn't in her house. "How did we even reach home?" She questioned laying back down, as if it's her own house.

"You shouldn't even know... How much did you even drink to throw up that much. You aren't even an adult yet." The last part was unheard by the lady as she only heard the crunch of the toast she munched on.

"I do not remember slightest bit." She smiled with puffy cheeks filled with toast and milk.

"well let me remind you that yesterday was heavenly, i loved every inch of it." Mj chuckled wiping of the corner of her lips. "Starting with you getting ready at my place to ending up to choosing me over ren the love f my life."

Fa's eyes widened at the scene at floated through her mind she had absolutely forgotten that she chose Mj when Ren asked her infront of Mj himself, as the reliasation sink she gave up, as all she could think right now was what would have happened if she had chosen Re-

"hello, Earth to Fa?" Mj waved his hand infront of her face as she snapped back to reality. "let me get you the deadly potion called hangover soup , you're clearly not awaken." Mj raised from his seat as Fa watched him walk out of the room his footsteps fainting every passing minute.

"Did i just think of Ren? just after waking up? come on get over it Fa." she whispered to herself fisting her hand and hitting her head. "let's get freshen up instead and wash those thoughts off of my mind."

|^*|^*|^*|^*

Meanwhile Gorya,

"Yes Mom, The house? Neat and tidy, because i attended a course in being a maid." She joked with her mother as she walked back home from her work. "Mom i'll call you later, i have to go." She declared over the phone as she saw Ren infront of her house gazing at something before he turned towards her hearing her voice. 

Ren walked towards her with eyes filled with worry as he stood infront of her. "Gorya, Let's go somewhere else."

"what happened?" Gorya asked with curiosity and worriness as she walked past Ren. 

He held her forearm not wanting for her to see the mess he had just witnessed. "Let's go somewhere else."

Gorya jerked out of his grip to know what's going on as she ran towards the place Ren was standing a second ago.

her eyes widened at the scene as she held her head , her head spun around trying to connect the dots of what went wrong for her to see this. 

|*^|*^|*^|*^

At the airport...

A lady walking in confidence was noticed by everyone as they tried to click photos before she exited the back gate not wanting to ruin her perfect morning with her love.