Explanation of story.

So! Explaining some parts of story...

Fa leaving kavin --

if you remember she noticed Ren kissing a girl or I don't remember he had a girl on his lap I guess. Moving on! He had a girl on that trip and Fa went back to the room and Kavin was there, don't you think she conffessed out of jealousy? Because I do think that.. she thought that she could use Kavin and she did for a some days but then she remembered Kavin is her freaking bestfriend and she shouldn't use him.

As the chapter progresses.. you already know Kaning likes Kavin and they'll end up together anyways now.

Fa's feelings for Ren. -- Since Ren came back from Paris he is behaving strange not talking with Fa that much and pretty much ignored her presence. So Fa is feeling very left out that Ren who once used to be someone she used to crush on is now behaving like this towards her and it's hurting her.

Ren is giving his full attention to Gorya right now because of the Thyme's engagement thingy.

She likes Ren too much and As you already know Ren likes Gorya and Gorya likes Thyme. She is a bit, micro percent jealous of Gorya for having Ren's full attention but still Gorya is her friend.

Thyme And Fa's relation -- Thyme already got to know that Fa is to be engaged with Mj and he supports it because he doesn't know Fa likes Ren.

Gorya And Fa's friendship. -- Gorya as well doesn't know Fa likes Ren because she never spoke up about it to her. And Gorya supports her don't worry. I just hadn't had the chance to show Gorya and Fa's friendship because Fa is very dumb with her relationships.

Lastly My boy Mj. -- Mj and Fa's relationship is quite complicated. They're in what I say, in a situationship and I think I want to leave them like that for a while. I mean Fa once saw Mj as her Bestfriend and if you noticed she doesn't like being touched but she lets Mj touch her like she lets Kavin touch her, she right now sees Mj as her fiancé.

Mj's feeling towards Fa. -- Mj doesn't know what type of feeling is blossoming in his heart for Fa but he knows that he is slightly falling for her. And He can't show it. Because Fa had claimed to never love him.

Now please tell me!

Ren or Mj?

I'm team Mj..

But i will obviously take your guy's voting on it..

I tried my best to explain everything I found that needed to be explained.

If you are confused about anything else please comment I'm very interested in what you guys think about this story and where you are confused. I'll explain as much as I can.

Make sure to vote and Comment!

F4 Thailand || Ren, MJ × OC ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara