Chapter 47 : Romance in the Morning..

•°•°•°•°

"You know," Gorya turned to Thyme with a small smile. "I'd been feeling so discouraged the whole day. but when everyone came together it gave me so much strength." She smiled looking at Thyme.

"so,... do you want anymore support?" Thyme joked with playful eyes.

"you, Perv,! no!"Gorya hit Thyme shoulder with her fist. "Is there aNything inside of your brain? huh?" Gorya chuckled shaking Thyme's head. "is that the only thing you can think huh???"

"I'm just teasing you." Thyme held her hands before forcefully stopping his head from the shakes as he looked in her eyes.

"just teasing?" Gorya asked smiling her hands still on his face.

"not really..." Thyme accepted before leaning closer to her face as she reciprocated.

"Wowwww, I'm so proud of our little Thyme." Their sweet little moment was from broken due to MJ's interruption through the stairs. "I'm so proud he is all grown up." MJ clapped while the other member's and Fa chuckled at Thyme getting frustrated at his teasing.

"Every time you jerks!!!!" Thyme cursed running towards them. "Show up at the worst moment." He sighed. 

"So romantic." Fa chuckled walking up the stairs to the roof towards Gorya. [Sorry they were at the roof i said balcony in the earlier chapter.]

Fa didn't know what she was supposed to say. she was at loss of words by either way she continued walking towards Gorya. "If the world is a board game as Mrs. Parama said, We would be the worst players. It doesn't mean that we are weak, we can always have hope. I don't know.... Even if we are tired, i believe that tomorrow we will wake up to a dream that comes true." Fa's words ended as she reached up to Gorya. "Do you still have hope that maybe there's still something between us it's not gone?"

Gorya chuckled. "Thank you, For standing up to your parents.... It's not easy for you both. I appreciate it." she walked towards the stairs before turning back at Fa. "And Fa, I never lost hope for our friendship, it was never ruined." Gorya chuckled when Fa came flying towards her and pulled into the biggest hug she had ever received.

"Thank you, Thank you so much Gorya." Fa chuckled.

"Come on, let's eat." Gorya said rubbing her back.

After everyone ate and all they were all down one by one, all of them were so tired that sleep didn't forget anyone as they all were laying on top of each other or at the ground half on the mat or somewhere, they were spread like insect on the ground..

•°•°•°^°•°^

Next Day

Gorya was cleaning the sign of the shop standing on a ladder when the ladder suddenly started shaking due to her movements. "Woah! woah!" She gasped closing her eyes waiting to hit the floor before Thyme came running..

"Careful!" He said holding ladder straight.

"Hey, What are you doing here so early.." Gorya asked holding onto the board for support.

"More like what are we doing here early." Another voice came from behind startling Gorya as she fell forward and lunged to Thyme for support. "Tch!! Such romance early in the morning burns my eyes.." Fa commented as Gorya detached herself.

"It's because of you..!" Gorya pointed angrily.

"Can't say you didn't like it." Fa teased running in the shop hurriedly..

"Fa!" Gorya lunched forward as Fa crouched safely from the attack as she opened the door and ran inside looking back for Gorya.. *thud!..* She collapsed with something hard as her head bumped into it she stumbled back but before she could hit the harsh floor a hand spiraled to her waist pulling towards themself with force not letting her fall down...