Chapter 18: Confussion and Confession

¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"I think they'll fight forever." Mj said looking gorya and Thyme from upstairs alongside me and Kavin.

After what happened Thyme had to pay for the damages to school and Hana had resigned from the school to study abroad and everything is going right in its now... Finally we'll be happy.

And now Thyme had just announced that gorya is his beloved girlfriend and Gorya seems very displeased by it and denying the announcement by Thyme.

I chuckled watching them fight when my smile turned into a frown in just a few seconds.

•°•°•°

"More trouble, Huh?" A very familiar voice came in contact with my ears as i hurriedly turned around to see.

"Ren!" Kavin and Mj chirped looking at the person walking towards us.

Mj and Kavin fist bumped with him before he came towards me for a handshake.

"You're a jerk.." i said before pushing his hand away and leaping onto him for bear hug.

"A jerk? That's what I get after 2 months?" He said patting my back as i left him. My relationship with Ren was the most strongest one among everyone. We both have got to know eachother in a very meaningful way and our bond is kind of in seperable.

"I've been gone for a while. The school is as chaotic as before." He stated sitting on the railing before looking down towards Thyme and Gorya.

•°•°•°

"Why didn't you tell us you're back?" I asked walking down with Ren, Mj and Kavin.

"He never does." Mj chuckled. "Not when he left. Not when he's back."

"Missed you, dude." Thyme chuckled as Ren smiled at him before taking a step towards Gorya.

"Was i away for that long?" Ren asked pushing a hair strand behind gorya's ear.

"Hold on. Hold on." Thyme interrupted Holding Gorya beside him.  "I haven't told you yet, Gorya and I agreed to go steady."

"Wait... When did I agree.."

"Really?" Ren interrupted Gorya's words. "I'm happy for you."

"Now, That Ren's back, this calls for a celebration." Mj put a arm around Ren's shoulder hugging him close.

"F4 reunion?" Kavin asked.

"Yeah." Mj hummed as I giggled at their playfulness.

"Let's go." Thyme chirped going with the guys as I sloppily walked behind.

"Are you coming?" Ren turned back towards Gorya. My head tilted in confusion. He's acting strange.

"Ren, this is exclusive F4." Thyme interrupted him. "Except now my soon-to-be step-sister is included." Thyme gestured his arm out for me to go under it so I happily ran over to him and held his arm over my shoulder. "No girlfriends allowed, F4 only."

¶§¶§¶§¶

"Cheers!!!" We all clinked our glasses together before taking chugging it down.