Chapter 2: Rooftop Screams

Fa pov

"Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed by the world." Gorya stated looking very sad and angry towards thyme. Same girl same. "The world where everyone is drawn by shiny shell, ignoring a real problem inside. Is this a good world? Is this the world we wanted to live in?"

•°•°•°•°•°

"Waah!!! What the hell is wrong with this school!
It looks good on the outside but is rotting inside! All the problems are swept under the rug! Are these quality students?! They are jackasses! Jackasses!" I heard someone scream from the roof top as I quickly fastenedy pace towards the roof. "Especially F4! They think they are cool. They all are just good for bullying and hurting others!" I heard again as I stepped outside the roof.

"Gorya?..." I whispered thankfully she didn't hear.

"They only care about optics. The world has gone crazy! Argh!!!!" She groaned yelling from the top of lungs at the roof top.

"Gorya?" This time I called out rather loudly for her as she turned panting. "What are you doing?..."

"That feels better." She said panting before walking out the roof.

"What--" i cursed when I saw two feet on the table behind some desks. "Who is that?" I asked grabbing a stick. "Ahh!!--- P' ren?" I stopped aburptly throwing away the stick.

"Is your friend always like that?" He asked sitting up making lazy face as if he just woke up.

"Mostly.. yes.." i chuckled nervously.

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you before?" He questioned raising his eyebrow to which i nodded hurriedly.

"Yes! I'm new here! My name is Fa Saetang." I replied hurriedly not wanting to anger him. He is a part of F4 but they can't do anything to me.

"Saetang? Are you the daughter of Asnee Saetang?" He asked as i nodded softly.

"I am, I'm really sorry but I have to go P' Ren. See you again." I apologised when I heard gorya yell my name maybe after two or four stairs she realised I wasn't following.

"See you too." He said emphasizing on 'you' while I hurriedly ran down the stair making sure not to trip.

÷÷×°°×÷÷

"Oi... Gorya!!" Gorya's jumped on gorya when we entered the shop gorya works in. "Stop brooding!!" She pinched gorya's cheeks pulling them as I chuckled.

"That hurts Kaning." Gorya looked at the smaller girl in boredom.

"She's brooding all right." Another person said from the side. "Is your sugar low? Do want me to add more sugar?..." He said throwing milkmaid towards us as the girl catched it pouring it on the bread placed infront of us. "Tell us what's wrong."

"It's the red card game, Uncle Ga." She said frowning. "F4 did it themselves this time. That poor boy was hurt." She said as i made eye contact with the owner and bowed slightly awkward.

"Who is this gorya?..." He asked stepping towards us as Gorya looked at me before turning again..

"This is my friend Fa Saetang. Fa, this Kaning and this is uncle Ga." She introduced us as i shook hands with both of them.

"Ok.. Have a bite." Kaning said before placing a piece of bread in gorya's mouth. "Feeling better?" She asked cutely as I stared at her. "You know, since you've moved to köcher. You look like this everyday." She said as i widened my eyes.