Chapter 42 : Book Boyfriend.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"Let go off me." I ordered squirming.

"No.." He denied before screaming due to me kneeing him where the sun doesn't shine. "Fa!!! Your future kids!!" He jolted up gripping his groin in pain as I laughed at his pained expressions.

"Your future kids." I remarked before running to the living room with a limping Mj behind me.

•°|•°|•°|•°

Third person pov

"So, no. 1" she sighed turning a few pages here there of my notebook. "ah!" She chuckled finding the page she was looking for. "You need to--" her sentence was cut short when her eyes took in the presence of Mj in the shorts earliar. "Change.." Fa sighed grabbing Mj wrist dragging him across the stairs to his room before hurriedly digging inside his closet.

"What are you trying to do?" Mj asked sitting on his bed, Fa digging through his clothes to find the perfect piece she wanted for him.

"Huh!!!" She gasped, pulling out a grey sweat pant from his closet. "This! Wear this!!" She happily gave him the clothing before running outside the door not forgetting to peak in for a free back view of his toned body.

•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

"Come in." Mj announced as Fa's hand slapped on her mouth as soon as she entered the room.. Mj in gray sweat pants hanging at his lower hips giving full display of his v-line. "Close your mouth." Fa's eyes met his before she happily jumped on the bed grabbing the diary she left there.

"I readed it." Mj fixed his chain that was dangling down his collarbone. "What's a book boyfriend?"

"A boyfriend in the books." Fa nonchalantly replied before finding the right thing. "Today you'll be my book boyfriend and recreate scenes from them." She smiled cheekily before standing infront of wall asking Mj to come over with the motion of her finger.

"Now?" He asked gently.

"Can you pin my hands up with one hand?" She asked leaning back on the wall before joining her hands. "And then place the other on my waist in a seductive way." She said showing him how to do it.

"Like this?" He asked pinning her hands up, her cologne filling his nostrils. Fa's gaze lingered on him for too long for her liking before she retreated back into reality.

"Yes.. but, Faster." She directed him. "Oh my god..." She moaned accidentally when he pushed her to the wall a bit harsher than the last time sealing her hands on top of her head and a hand on her waist while still half naked, he looked rather quite sexy, to be precise.

"Oh gosh do not do that again.." Mj gasped leaving her hands as she proceeded to find another work for him to do.

"Okay, now.." she flipped through the pages before gasping.. "This, my love!" She chuckled before grabbing her phone for a quick check on it is done.

"I have to do this?" Mj asked with uncertainty if what he saw was true and done.

"Yes.." Fa grinned before standing back up from the bed. "So as you saw I will be trying to walk away from you as you grip my hand and pin me to the wall, okay?"