Chapter 33: Forming friendship.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person pov

"Ren, do you think..." Gorya started. "Anything can be done about these engagements..?"

•°•°•°

"The duties you're talking about," Thyme sighed leaving her hand. "I'm not Ok with it. You're not going to agree to this engagement are you?"

"Can you do something about it?" Lita rested her elbow on the chair.

"I don't know if I can." Thyme stated. "But there must be a way." He leaned back on his chair. "We're not in love Lita. They can do their business all they want. It's got nothing to do with us."

•°•°•°

"For me," Ren sighed before facing towards Gorya. "This concerns many people." He placed his elbows on the railing. "But I get it. The circumstances now is worrisome. What do you think?"

•°•°•°

"you..." Lita placed her elbow on the chair. "seem to believe in love, is love so grand?"

"ofcourse," thyme arched an eybrow. "it is grand to me."

•°•°•°

"i too believe that everything will get better." gorya smiled facing Ren.

•°•°•°

"if you don't believe in love thats your problem." thyme scoffed. "but for me, love matters the most." he leaned forward. "And i won't let anyone get hurt because it."

•°•°•°

"thyme is just stubborn." gorya chuckled thinking about all the time thyme had behaved like a stubborn kid. "he will find a way." she looked back before continuing. "and as for fa, she is gonna be very happy with MJ, Mj seems to like her and she doesn't have objections either." she thought of when will she get a husband as good as fa.

"what's worrisome isn't thyme's or Mj's feelings ." Ren corrected Gorya. "I'm worried about Lita's and Fa's feelings. How does Lita and Fa feel about Thyme and Mj?"

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

The funeral has ended and so has Ren and Gorya conversation along with Thyme and Lita's.

"I don't get it." Gorya sighed scrolling through different news articles about Pakorn's death.

"What are you looking at?" Lira jumped from behind Gorya.

"Oh?" Gorya gasped. "You're still here? I thought you'd left." She said to the girl holding multiple things in her hand.

"No, my family went with Thyme's family." Lita smiled before continuing. "I guess they're afraid I'd make a scene. So, They left me out of it. So I have been walking around." She said showing her hands full of goods. "Other pavilions have alot of good stuff. There's plenty of food." She offered. "I also won alot of money." Lita showed her money to Gorya making her gasp.

"Whoa! How did you win?" She asked looking at the money.

Lita chuckled before twisting her finger and revealing some cards behind the money.

"There she is. She definitely hid some cards." Some people from above pointed at Lita.

"Run!" Lita held Gorya's hand, dragging her with her.