chapter 9: Welcome Party.

¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"What should I wear...?" I mumbled going through my closet. "Casual, casual, casual.." i chanted going through my closet.

"Come in." I yelled when I heard a knock on my door.

"Miss, Mr. Saetang. Sent this for you to wear to the party." She said stepping inside with beautiful dress.

"Tell him, it's a casual party." I said again going back to picking an outfit.

"He said you have to wear it in order to go to the party." She said as i sighed and motioned her to place it on the bed and go.

"He just never listens.." i mumbled tracing the dress with my finger before sliding it on.

"I look

"I look..." I sighed boefre continuing. "Elegant."

I did a middle section of hair and applied a bit of gel to keep it in place and pulled out a strand of hair from the front to make it look classy.

I wore a little pendant on my neck and a few rings on fingers to match the vibe of the dress before sliding on my Versace platforms and heading off to party.

I calledy driver to drop me off to the the location not forgetting to message gorya beforehand that I'll be arriving at the party but a bit late.

•°•°•°

"Gorya, where are you?" I called gorya asking for her location when I had arrived at the party.  I noticed that the people at the party weren't wearing the so called 'casual' clothes. The three monkeys said they will be wearing but instead suits and dresses.

"These hoes.." i cursed trying to find gorya at the location she told me.

"Gorya" i called out to her reaching out to her.

"Fa..--" she stopped before gazing at me. "You look very beautiful." She said as i smiled at her.

"Thankfully, due to my dad." I said as she understood what I meant. "I'm going to kick their asses when I find them." I punched the air before regretting immediately. "Ah!" I groaned holding my wrist closer to my chest.

"What's wrong?" Kaning asked me in a worried tone.

"I actually sprained my wrist because I fell down the stair today" i chuckled as they gave me dumbfounded looks.

"There they come." Gorya said as i turned around watching them.

"Gorya, say hi to everyone in your most exquisite dress." The leader said in her ugly yellow dress. "I will post the clip. What should be the caption?"

"This." She clapped her hands before continuing. "Said she'd fight f4, but end up following them around."

"#liarspotted"