Chapter 43: Look at the future..

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person

Gorya was standing on the roof top several thoughts running through her mind as she gazed at the scenery.

"Are you thinking about thyme?" Ren's voice reached her ears as she turned her body towards the source.

"No.. I'm not." Gorya lied through her teeth but Ren has known gorya enough to know she was lying but he kept quiet for her sake.

"Everyone is baffled. You guys broke up." He spoke leaning beside her.

"How can we break up?" She asked folding her hands on the railing. "We weren't a couple in the first place."

"Then why the long face?" He asked. "If you leave things this way.., nothing good will come out of it."

Gorya was startled when her phone started ringing suddenly as she apologized before turning it on.. 

"hello sis, hello" glakao's voice echoed through the roof as she opened the video her brother sent her. "today, mom and dad harvested a lot of durians.. let me show you." glakao said before picking up a big durian and showing it to her. "mon thong durian , your favourite." 

"gorya, can you see the pile behind us. ill ship this fruits to  you." her mom said as she showed the pile of fruits behind her. "you're working hard make sure to eat your fruits so you don't get sick." her mom said .

Ren was watching gorya as she held a sad smile on her face.

"My turn, my turn.." her dad grabbed the phone from her mother before clicking his tongue. "Gorya, are you lonely being on your own?" Her dad asked as she smiled. "Once we've sorted out this financial knot, we will all be together again as family." Her dad laughed before cursing. "Hey! Gla! Don't play with it!" He scolded as glakao played with the fruit infront of him. 

"Just a little." Glakao chuckled. " No." Her dad scolded him as Gorya chuckled before ending the call.

Gorya was feeling a bit better after seeing her family even if it was just a call she felt better..

"I didn't know your family did farming." Ren said with a soft smiled occuring on his face.

"My relatives.." Gorya said before hardly hitting the railing.. "screw it! Whatvlever happens, happens!" Her old habit of screaming at the rooftop wasn't leaving her.. but she was sad that Fa wasn't with her today.. "i should spend some time on self-care." She said before steadily turning towards Ren. "Oh, P' Ren if you time, please, help me study. Exams are coming up, i should use this time to study."

"Ofcourse." Ren mumbled smiling.

"This is the list of books you may need.." Ren said tearing the paper with the list of books in it before handing it gorya.

Gorya scanned through the paper looking at the names.

"If you aren't okay, you don't have to act like it." Ren said out of context making gorya look at him.

"Thyme was able to move on. I can too." Gorya smiled gazing back at the paper.

"Thyme is not the kind of person who can move on easily..." He took a pause. "Especially when it's you."