Chapter 24: Girlfriend..

Song companion today --

Trust fund baby - TXT.

Favourite crime - Olivia Rodrigo.

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa Pov

"Ah!" Mj hissed when I applied the medicine on his cheek. Kavin had punched him so hard that his cheek got cut. "Be gentle!"

"Should've thought about this before you fought with eachother." I hissed at him continuing to apply the Medicine. "Next." I said as Mj stood up and walked out with Kavin and Ren sat infront of me on the ground while I was seated on the bed.

"Be gentle with me please." Ren pleaded chuckling.

"Will think." I sarcastically replied starting to apply. This is my last patient because we have sent Thyme with Gorya to settle his and her feelings. Me and Gorya have come to an understanding, she understood what I did was for my dad and I understand that she trusts me and I shouldn't break it, she told Kaning and Kaning accepted me with open arms again.

"Ouch.." Ren flinched when I had accidentally pressed too hard on the cut on his lip.

"Sorry.." i quickly started to blow on his cut in between application.

"P' Ren..." I called out as he hummed. "What did you.. mean by.. you got it twisted?" I looked up from where I was. His 6' 2 height and my 5' 7 ass could never reach him fully unless he's on a ground below me.

"I thought Gorya liked me... But today she had yelled infront of everyone that Thyme's her boyfriend." Ren chuckled coming to standing up to sit on the bed beside me.

"Pull up your shirt." I ordered as he followed.

"What are you doing?" I gasped with widen eyes when he started pull his shirt over his head.

"You asked me to?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"I said pull it up not take it off.." i huffed a breath before grabbing the medicine and started applying it on his chest. The others didn't have cuts on their body but Thyme and Ren had got into a very physical fight kicking and punching anywhere they got to.

I grabbed the bandage and peeled it off.. Looking up at him for a second to make sure he was okay with me touching him.

I slowly and gently applied the bandage on his chest.

"Ahh.." He suddenly moaned making my cheeks heat up as i looked up at him. "More gently.." he groaned.

I rubbed the spot gently and stared at it for a second before I gently grabbed his hand applying the medicine on his knuckles carressing it...

"What are you doing..?" Anybody from outside could sense how much tension had arisen in between us.

"Don't get into fights.. P' Ren." I laid his hand on my lap grabbing the tube and putting it on a applicator before gently applying it on his knuckles.

"Why do you only call me P'..?" He asked me making me look up at him. "You don't call the guys P' except me."

"I don't?" I acted as if I was thinking. "You're right.." i replied focusing back on his hand.