Chapter 12: Breakout.

¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person pov

Gorya walked out of Mira's house in disappointment that she couldn't stop Mira from going but understanding that Mira wants to explore more... She couldn't shake the thought of how Ren is going to take this.

"P' Ren?" Gorya looked at the person standing infront of her infront of the gate. He sprinted towards her looking down at her in disappointment.

"Did I ask you to kneel infront of Mira and beg?" He asked in disappointment of how Gorya had humiliated him. "Did you think about how she'd feel about that? Did you want her to think I forced you to talk to her and keep her here?" He pushed gorya as she stumbled back. "You know, what you're doing is putting your nose where it doesn't belong." Ren stated his veins popping out of his neck as he clenched his jaw. "Think about others feelings for a change. Don't just think about yours." He pushed gorya again making her stumble back.

"What about you!?" She pushed Ren this time, stumbling him. "How about your own feelings?" She shouted looking at Ren as he came towards her.

"What are you saying?" He questioned.

"I know, it's not my business and I only care about my feelings. But you?" She pointed at Ren's chest questioning him. "Have you asked yourself what you want to do. Instead of telling yourself there's nothing you can do?"

"What can I do?-"

"You can't!" She yelled. "Or, are you just avoiding a problem?" Gorya pursued her lips together to stop any tears from falling before speaking again. "Mira..." She started. "she's awesome. For what she believes in, she fights with all her might." She stated before raising her voice at Ren. "But look at you! You keep saying that's how the world works! You tell yourself to get over it! But you haven't done anything to fight for it!"

"Because I know there's nothing I can do!" Ren raised his voice too. "You haven't been able to change anything." He voice back to its normal time trying make gorya understand he can do nothing but to sit back and watch Mira go.

"Although, I've fought but cannot make a change!" She sniffled. "I'm relieved that atleast I've done something. Because it matter to me P' Ren!" She sniffled again stopping any tears slipping from her eyes. "If you really like her, deal with it. Atleast you'll know you have tried not just saying you can't fix it. When you haven't done anything at all." Gorya yelled at Ren for the last time before walking away from him.

•°•°•°

Ren sat behind the shade inside the school as his phone buzzed, he picked it up seeing as his phone alarm said it was time for Mira's flight. He turned it off before putting it back in his pocket, when his eyes fell on a piece of paper, more like a paper plane.

¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

We all stood inside the airport bidding farewells to Mira. As I watched her hug everyone, before she came forward and hugged me.

"Thank you you all for coming to see me off." She thanked as we all shook our heads smiling.

"No problem, Mira." I said smiling at her sweetly.

"It's good that we come." Kavin said making us turn towards him. "This place is filled with beautiful ladies." He said as we all rolled out eyes.