Chapter 39: Love me, Again..

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Third person pov

"She's gone crazy.." Fa scoffed hearing what happened with Thyme.

•°•°|°•°

Thyme went to Gorya's house after the event ended due to the exhaustion of being around several wealthy ass people he was tired and he wanted to be home..

Thyme cooked..

"Slow down, Gorya.." Thyme chuckled when he saw gorya put down her phone and eat in hurry. "It's hot." He laughed before picking up a piece of pork, remembering the time when gorya and her family played magic pork with thyme. Whoever's sob story is the saddest will get the last piece of pork named 'magic pork' to make them happy. "I miss the magic pork." He smiled placing it in his plate. "i have been having lunch many people lately. we eat while tallking business, boring." thyme sighed looking at his plate. "today< ii have to eat at lita's place. when will this end." he zoned back in from his thought's focusing on his food.

"you and lita lok good together." gorya's sudden words threw thyme off guard as he chuckled. "why the sudden sarcasm?' he assked chuckling.

"i'm not being sarcastic, you and lita are for eachother, in terms of business, lineage and you're in the same social status." Thyme felt as if Gorya was speaking gibberish, his mind couldn't understand why would Gorya even say something she's saying right now. "on top of everything... she's cute." was Thyme thinking Gorya would say something like she's saying right now? no.

"let's talk outside.." thyme calmly walked upto Gorya before grabbing her hand and walking out the house on the streets.

"let's have it right here now. what's the matter? why did you say that?" he asked referring to the situation just a few mere seconds ago.

"did i say wrong? with lita, you don't have to struggle." gorya words only added fuel to thyme's anger.

"what's this Gorya? are you still hung up on that girl?" he asked in frustration. "i told you i would fix the problem, just be patient," he held her hands in his warm ones giving her comforting eyes. " if we get through this, it's smooth sail from here."

gorya jerked his hands off of her. "smooth sailing?" she scoffed. "are you sure about what you just said?" she threw another topping the other as Thyme looked at her silence. "i get the part you told me to be patient. BUT YOU KNOW?" her sudden voice raise made thyme flinch. "the more patient i have been. the more i see... how big your world is." thyme understood where she came from but he knew he couldn't do anything about it. "we've been fighting the tide, thyme." the unwanted tears left her eyes soaking her cheeks. "can't we just admit that.. that even though we get through this, it will not end?!" she yelled trying to prove her point." how long will i have to stay patient? i'm exhausted, thyme!" she cried infront of him maybe for the first after they met."i'm exhausted." she sighed wiping her tears. "i just want to stay in my world, and you should be with someone who's roght for you."

"we can be together, gorya." thyme spoke as gorya looked at him in disappointment after all the things she said gorya was hoping would understand her but she had no choice but to use the last one. "we are always together, what's your world my world?---"

"Thyme.." gorya pleaded not wanting to use the option. "Thyme, please open your eyes.! open your eyes to the reality.!" gorya shook his arms bringing him back form his own world. "and how different we are."

"what do you want me to do?!" thyme burst out feeling frustrated from gorya is acting ever since he stepped in her house. "i'm trying, Gorya." "but with Lita.." her and wandered back to when she saw him back at the funeral with Lita. "you don't have to try." she replied hating herself for even breaking his hear, which she had changed. " that if you can love her, things should be easier."

"really, gorya?" Thyme sighed in dissatisfaction. "do you mean what you said?" he asked again wanting see if she would decline him. "do you feel anything when you said that?!!!!!" he yelled feeling extremely sad over the fact that she could say something so serious without thinking twice. what about everything i've done?!!" he changed for her because she didn't like him the way he was before and now she wants to Push him away for a mere girl,

it isn't easy for her either, she had already realized her growing feelings for thyme, but Fa had said to be with Ren.. she didn't want to betray her friend, she didn't want to be with Ren anymore.. neither did she want to be with Thyme.

"TELL ME?" he screamed at her not knowing why she was doing what she was doing. "DDON'T YOU SEE HOW HARD IV'VE TRIED?" he jerked her arms shaking her vigorously.

"i can't, Thyme..." her tears soaked her cheeks wetting her with water as she sobbed in his grip. "i can't do this, Thyme." she backed away from his grip nodding at someone who stood far away from them watching them as severa; people came from a car parked a few steps away from them.

"did you tell my family, gorya?" his beamed voice pure sadness as he looked iver her.

"go back to your world, Thyme." gorya spoek as Thyme her arms leaning towards her.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!!" Thyme yelled veins in his neck visible from the strain. "WHAT ABOUT ALL THE THINGS I'VE DONE, GORYA?" ANSWER ME!!!" his head throbbing with pain as he screamed his lung out at gorya.

"let's go, mr. Thyme." his bodyguards his held him back from doing anything as they dragged him back to the car they came from.

"let me go!!!" thyme yelled trying to free himself from the grip of his bodyguards. "gorya!! gorya!!" he yelled when he saw groya turn around.

gorya wiped her tears harshly still standing in the middle of the street as more tears made their out of her eyes.

"please Thyme, love me again." she mumbled knowing the fact thyme world never love her again.

•°•°•°•°

"i swear she has gone crazy and you crazier. why would you go ask Lita out, you love Gorya man!" fa tried mame him understand her point of view but Thyme thrown his feeling's deep inside his heart.

"i wish she would Love me, Again." Thyme mumbled...

*****||*****

i wrote this on laptop....

that's why it took some time to post. hopefully i wrote it correct. please excuse the errors, i'm not good in typing on an actual keyboard.

make sure to like and comment!!!