Chapter 46 : Upside down - downside up.

|*^|*^|*^|*^

Gorya's whole life was turned upside down in just a minute, she needed a moment to calm down, figure out how to solve things out, did she want to negotiate? absolutely but was she going to negotiate, no.

|*^|*^|*^

Thyme was burning in rage as he hit the golf balls harder & harder everytime but no luck was on his side he couldn't hit one ball. "damn it!!! i'm so pissed.!" He cursed throwing the golf stick to the side. Mj and Kavin were in no place to comment on the matter, but they still sat there watching Thyme, They waited for the right moment to talk not wanting to meddle between the siblings.

"Sit down, Thyme." Fa walked over to him. "I too am pissed but do you see me throwing things here and there?" Fa talked him out. "Dad and Mrs. Parama want that we get pissed and do stupid things for them to point out."

"i don't know what they are thinking." Thyme sighed.

"Yeah, you having a girlfriend and fa having a friend doesn't deserve this kind of treatment." Mj spoke up making the siblings turn his way.

"no, You know what is most important to them." Ren intrupted handing over his Ipad to Mj.

"Oh i see, The Parama and saetang group prepares to launch a new hub together next year. The youngsters of the family will hold the reign." Mj flipped the Ipad towards them as they gazed at the article.

"An expansion this size...i think your parents wants to get you to work." Ren spoke what we have been avoiding all these years being part of the same company our parents built.

"i freaking hate when my mom does something like this." Thyme leaned on the table beside him. 

"Thyme, your mom doesn't come to play this time. My family just called me and told me to hurry home." Kavin announced his departure in the form of warning. "This means all of us F4 are being watched." everybody groaned and sighed hearing the unwanted talk. "but don't worry about us. Worry about Gorya." Kavin sighed before taking his belongings.

"right, Why aren't you with her right now?" Mj asked.

"I wanted to but she said she wanted to be with kaning... Don't you know her by now?" Thyme sighed.

"Even if Gorya doesn't want you, the one who gets her the most is you." Ren spoke up about the matter. "Tell us what you want to do, we're ready to help."

|*^|*^|*^|*^

"i'm so frustrated. What's wrong with these people?" Uncle Ga showed his frustration through movement after listening to the miserable story of Gorya. "Just because they have money, They think they can do anything they want." he threw his hand in the air punching  the non-existent faces.

"it's good that you managed to get something out of the house." Kaning relaxed, as Gorya held onto a stuffed animal she was gifted by Thyme. "What are you going to do next?"

"if she does this to keep me away from Thyme, I just can't accept it." she looked at kaning for a second before sulking back in her place. " Sorry for making you worried."

"Gorya," Uncle Ga called. "You know you're up against someone with real power, right?" he concerned.

"i want her to know that her power can never bring me down." Gorya said sternly.

"In that case, follow me." He stood up leading the way hurriedly up somewhere.

|*^|*^|*^|*^

Gorya slid open the door to some room upstairs at flower shop she never knew existed before walking inside with Uncle Ga.

"I don't have any use for this room. it's been vacant for a while." Uncle Ga said making Gorya turn around to him.  "you can stay here. Don't worry about money. I will pay you every month." 

"But Uncle Ga, You can't just give me money." Gorya refused his kind gesture.

"Do you only see me as your employer?" Uncle Ga asked. "I feel like you're my family. I can't just leave you fighting alone." Uncle Ga said making Gorya even more  pathetic. "Fight for me too. Atleast it'd make someone who lives hand to mouth like me see that a small person can fight a big wolf." Uncle Ga's words were giving Gorya hope that maybe, maybe she can win this fight with them. 

"This is no longer about you only." Kaning's words were cut short as a someone barged in through the open door.

"Nicely put Kaning,So, Guys, Come on in." Thyme barged through startling Uncle Ga and Kaning. He moved aside as Kavin and Mj walked through the door holding stuff.

"Furniture is here.." Mj announced holding some cusions.

"I can guarantee that you will live comfortably, My Baby." Kavin's flirting skills shined like his teeth as he smiled over to Gorya before he moved away as Ren entered the room holding a box.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gorya's voice filled concern.

"The five of us is helping you fight." Fa stated entering the room with toilet rolls as sign house warming gift. 

"With five of us here, It's like you have an army to lay some 'lactics' for you." Thyme stopped Gorya before she could say anything. "Stop, don't be stubborn this time. I've thought this through Gorya. The five of uswill be your force." Thyme did not let Gorya correct his mistake but rather continued babbling.

"We want to help you fight." Ren said with emotions nobody could understand. "Let's fight  together."

"Fine, Fine.. First , Let's.... Turn this into a bedroom.." Gorya smiled seeing the fist Mj raised in pre-victory sign.

"yay!!" Everybidy screamed before running with things here and there to arrange. 

|*^|*^|*^|*^

After an hour and half later with the help of seven of us.... Yes, The seven of us, Uncle Ga bailed to go on a blind date. 

finally the room was much more clear and breathable..

we all clicked photos to capture a memory to the first step towards victory.

|*^|*^

Thyme and Gorya put wet clothes on the hanger to dry in the sunlight as they stood in the balcony. 

"What are we going to do after this?" Gorya asked before hanging the cloth she was handed by Thyme.

"No idea." He mumbled handing another cloth to her. "One thing is certain, I won't be home for a while." Thyme sighed looking over at her. "i'll be staying at Ren's condo, Maybe Fa too. There's no point talking to our parents right now." He groaned getting reminded every terrible thing they did to Gorya. 

"Are you two going to burden Ren?" Gorya joked trying to ease the tension. "if it's too much don't force it."

"i'm not forcing anything, i'm chill." Thyme casually placed his hands in his pockets. "You.... Promise me, You won't fight alone from now on." 

"Ok, i wont fight alone anymore, i'll call you everyday to fight okay?" Gorya chuckled at her silly joke. "Get to work, come on." Gorya laughed watching Thyme smile at her silly little jokes. "Thyme,... Do you think..." Gorya sighed before continuing her statement. "Your parents will ever give us their blessings."

"i have no clue." Thyme leaned over the railing. "but i believe that if all of us are together., we can keep fighting no matter how long." Someone said that sentimental dialogues didn't suit Thyme but they didn't know he always spoke the truth. "let's watch and see who will give up first, us or our parents."

Gorya's life was turned upside down to downside up in one day...

/~/~/~/~/~/~/

TWO EPs IN A ROWWWW, DON'T I SPOIL YOU GUYS SO MUCH???? I LOVE YOU!! THIS IS ME MAKING UP TO YOU GUYS FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG! THE LAST LINE MEANS SHE WAS SAD AT THE STARTING OF THE CHAPTER BUT NOW AT THE END SHE IS HAPPY

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!