Chapter 23: Reconvene

Song companion

Dangerously by Charli puth.

Who am I by Metawin, Bright, dew and Nani

Shooting stars by Bright, Nani, dew, Metawin

¶§¶§¶§¶§¶

Fa pov

"Kavin! No!" I ran behind him with Mj.

So, what happened was. We returned back to Thyme and Mj and Thyme had deeply offended Kavin by saying he's an outsider and Mj tried to stop them but the damage was done.

"To hell with him. Maybe it's time for a break up." Kavin yelled going forward.

"Argh!" I heard Mj groan and punch the wall beside him.

"Mj!' i yelled running towards him and toring my shirt to wrap his knuckles with it. "Gosh, what is wrong with you all." I groaned tightly wrapping his bleeding knuckles.

"Are you serious?" Mj hissed. "Are you going to let F4 fall apart?"

"What would you do?" Kavin asked.

"Ok. I'll talk to Thyme." Mj stated. "You talk to Ren."

"No..--"

"Or do you want to talk to Thyme?" Mj cut him in between.

"Fine. I'll go to Ren. But if it doesn't work, we go out seperate ways." Kavin stated before walking off.

"I'll go--"

"First we are going to get your wound clean." I cut him off.

•°•°•°

"Hey, have been able to reach Ren?" Mj asked when Kavin face timed him as we both sat on the stairs outside Thyme's room.

"Not yet. I looked for him at the flower shop and found he took Gorya out on a date." Kavin stated making me tilt my head.

He took her out on a date?... After what had occured because of him?... How Ironic of him...

"What's he thinking?" I sighed resting my head Mj's shoulder.

"I don't know." Kavin sighed from the other end. "But Gorya is to blame too for switching sides."

"Gorya is not easy." I heard Kaning's voice not forgetting he still stood inside the flower shop so obviously Kaning being Gorya's bestfriend will protect her.

"What would you call her? Loyal?" Kavin teased her leaning down.

"Don't mess with Kaning.." I spoke still having no energy. "She could punch you and you'll be down on your knees." I chuckled remembering the one she had accidently punched a boy... But he deserved it for trying to steal her bag.

"Down on my knees?" Kavin scoffed. "Definitely."

"Shut up.. talk to Ren." Mj dismissed the topic.

"Talk to Ren? I don't think we can get anywhere?" Kavin literally was about come out of the phone by how close he had gotten in frustration. "This is it, Enough. I need to take a break from this." Kavin declared.

"I get it. Take a break." Mj said tossing the strands of hair that had fallen on his face aside before continuing. "Let me talk to Kaning." He spoke as Kavin handed the phone to Kaning. It's been a few days i had seen Kaning so I smiled at her so did she.