𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧

🍁

🍁

Y/N ADORED October, it was her favourite thing in the world, everyone thought she was crazy for liking it so much, but the whole atmosphere of fall made her just want to scream in excitement.

The pumpkins, the cloudy days, the rain, the warm lighting, everything about it made her smile widely, so when the atmosphere of october kicked she was ready to make the most of it.

She laid on her white comforter, reading one of her favourite horror books
'the shining' it was the perfect way to start the month October.

"hey pumpkin" y/n heard over at her window, she rolled onto her side looking over seeing her best friend robin arellano, they had been friends since y/n moved into the house, which happened to be right next to robins.

Out of the whole 9 years of them being friends, yes 9 years. They built a hang out spot on the tree between their two windows.

Leaving a perfect gateway to each others rooms, meaning robin could easily get into y/ns house, all he had to do was cross the wooden bridge leading to y/ns room.

"hi robin" she smiled looking back over to her book, that's when the bed shook and she bounced a little, robin jumped onto the bed laying next to her.

"what are you reading" he said turning the book to the front looking at the cover "nerd" robin chuckled getting off her bed and walking over to her desk.

"shut up, at least i can do division" y/n mumbled in hopes he didn't hear "heard that, and i can do it, i just find it difficult" he said pointing at y/n who looked at him in a 'are you serious' face with a smile.

"i'm being dead ass!" robin said "what's 90 divided by 6" robin opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"ok you got me! but hey that's so difficult!" robin said to which y/n just laughed returning to her book.

"you tell me what it is then!" robin said crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows "15" y/n answered not letting an eye leave the page.

"wha- what!? you fucking nerd!" robin laughed making y/n roll her eyes
"your just a fucking dumbass"

"ouch"

Y/N STAYED put reading her book, and robin read a comic book he found on y/ns messy desk, comic books were the only books robin liked, cause they were mainly just pictures with some words.

"BOOM CRASH" robin yelled startling y/n "can you calm your adhd ass down" y/n sighed as she rolled over, holding the book above her head.

"no" robin mumbled hugging his knees as he continued reading, as time flew by robin got even more bored, which means he got even more annoying.

Blowing raspberry's with his mouth as he kicked y/ns desk to make his chair spin. "can you stop im tryna read here, go back to your room" y/n spoke in an annoyed tone.

"can we do somethinggg!" he whined like a child, throwing his head back, staring at the ceiling, she let a sigh escape as she shut the book she was reading.

"fine, what do you want to do?" y/n said rolling over onto her bed, propping her elbows up onto the bed staring at robin with an eyebrow raised.

"Let's play uno!" robin suggested as he picked up an uno deck from y/ns desk throwing it at her, y/n caught it in her hands before opening the box.

"get over here" y/n said as she shuffled the deck, robin smiled as he got up before collapsing onto her bed.

Giving robin his cards before getting hers "bitch you gave me such bad cards what the hell!?" he chuckled "i didn't choose em!" y/n said putting her hands up in surrender.

"whatever. i'm going first" robin placed down a card, y/n didn't have the right colour so she picked up a card "loser" "shut up at least i have good cards"

"HA PICK UP TWO" robin said placing it down "you said you had bad ones."
"i did but i found that one hiding, little gremlin"

The two kept playing until it was dark, y/n could hear her dad come back from work, his loud foot steps coming up the stairs before opening her door.

"mija, dinners ready, hi robin" he smiled "heyyy" robin said as he got up
"i'll go, my ma probably thinks i'm out doing drugs, bye!" robin said before leaving through y/ns window.

Y/ns dad chuckled "he's a strange boy" "very strange"

Y/N SAT at her busy dinner table, she had a big family, one younge sister, two older brothers, so there was something always things going on.

"how was everyone's day?" alondra, y/ns ma asked the table, everyone said good, not bothering to speak about their days considering their eyes were targeted at the delicious dinner set on the table.

"was robin over? i heard him scream a couple times" vince said chuckling "yeah he was, we were playing uno and he screams whenever i put down a pick up card" y/n laughed everyone else chuckling

"that boys funny, and cute, don't you think y/n?" alondra said, smirking at her daughter, y/n rolled her eyes "ma i've said this so many times i don't like him, and he doesn't like me."

"i think you two would be cute, being the only Mexicans in the school" alondra giggled, chomping on broccoli. "ma" "what, just telling the truth!" she giggled again.

"it isn't funny. we've been friends for 9 years and not once has any feeling like that entered my mind, so stop okay"

"someone's in a mood" vince stirred up, side eyeing vince y/n chomped on some corn.

"mama i want ice cream not this!" blair spoke, sauce smothered around the rim of her lips, alondra wiped her mouth "eat one more vegetable and then you can have some ice cream, okay"

"okay" she sighed chomping on some carrot.

NOVA SPEAKS

FIRST CHAPTER!! 🤭
i just wanna let you know that at the start of the book it's kind of based on robin and y/n and then it slowly starts getting to bruce and y/n you'll see why, i have a plan 😋