𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

🍁🎃🌽🧡

🍁🎃🌽🧡

HER EYES WERE GLUED to mine as she passed me the paper in her hand, tears filled her eyes "what is it?" i asked, she exhaled to stop herself from crying.

"It's for you, a detective found it in robins bin and they thought it was best if you kept it" she said, her voice cracking as she spoke.

I looked down at the paper, realising it was an envelope 'pumpkin 🖤' his messy hand writing read on the front of the envelope, my lip shook as i held back another cry.

I looked up at Isabella before pulling her into a warm hug, i could hear her sniffles, her body shook as she cried "i can't lose him, not after carlos" she cried.

Carlos was robins dad, who passed away in the Vietnam war, when robin found out all he did was cry, and i held him for the night making sure he was okay, and i didn't leave his side the whole night.

"They will find him isabella" i said rubbing her back in comfort, she pulled away nodding her head, her hands wiping her tears, she looked at me before smiling.

"i'll leave you alone to read that, i'm not sure what it's about but...i have an idea" she said before leaving, i sighed closing the door and looking down at the note.

I couldn't do this, i knew i was gonna break down the second i opened it, but i had to. I walked up to my room sitting on my bed, i flipped the envelope over noticing there was a heart sticker on the back.

I let out a shaky breath before opening it up, a piece of paper was folded up inside the envelope, grabbing it out and opening it up it was a long note.

Like long...heres what it read.

(GUYS IM SORRY)
🖤
| if your an emotional person like me get tissues :) |

Dear pumpkin you might be wondering why i'm writing you
a note cause as you know i hate writing, but it's for you so i'll do it.

Let me just get straight to the point, i like you. A lot.
it's always been you that i've liked, no one else.

No one else has made me laugh the way you make me laugh
i feel like i've done a whole stomach work out every time you
make a joke cause it's that funny.