𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨

Y/NS POV: 🍁

Y/NS POV:
🍁

I SAT ON THE BLEACHERS with bruce, it was lunch and i chewed on an apple as me and bruce talked, that was until robin came over sitting next to me "hey" he smiled, i smiled "hey robin" me and bruce said.

"i was just at detention, me and finn were playing around and i punched his arm and the teacher gave me detention, such bullshit, i swear they're just out to get me" robin chuckled, i laughed taking another bite into my apple.

Things went quiet after that until robin spoke "hey bruce, could i talk to y/n real quick?" robin asked, bruce nodded with a smile, getting up and disappearing into the hallways.

"so..what's up?" i asked hugging my knees "nothing, well—i just wondered if you wanted to hang out this afternoon, just the two of us, i feel like we haven't hung out in forever" he said, i felt awful because i made plans with bruce.

"uhh" i said placing my hand on the back of my neck, i heard robin sigh "look just forget it, if it's that much of an effort" he said as he got up going to walk off.

I felt terrible so i grabbed his hand "robin, why don't you come with me and bruce to the arcade? we're going this afternoon" i said, he ripped his hand away from mine.

"no, i don't wanna third wheel with you too, it's awkward enough just being near the two of you, it's like you don't like me or something, your all chatty with him and as soon as i come you suddenly stop talking and get all awkward" he said before walking off.

I got up and walked alongside him "robin please, i'm trynna make this work" i said, he stopped walking and looked at me "it's not going to y/n, because i don't wanna just be a tag along, i miss it just being us, what happened to the friday movie night y/n? you've ditched me on those too" he said.

Me and robin watched horror movies every friday, i guess i've just forgotten because of bruce, i feel so bad. "look how about i talk to bruce, maybe i can cancel plans and we can do something!" i said, but all he did was shake his head.

"you can't do that, you've made the plans with him, just go ahead with it, i'll find something to do myself" he said before walking away.

Now i didn't even wanna go out. I just want to stay home and be by myself, which was probably the best idea.

so that's what i did, i canceled the plans with bruce, i told him i wasn't feeling the best, which he respected and told me to get some rest.

I LAID ON MY BED, my back propped up on the headboard of my bed
as i read a book, trying to distract myself from the mess i've created with robin.