𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

BRUCES POV: 🍁

BRUCES POV:
🍁

I TALKED TO FINNEY about baseball, he told me how he won against this big team in lakewood, i congratulated him on his big win before my focus was interrupted.

My eyes drifting to the dance floor where y/n was, her and gwen danced to the songs that the Dj played.

"so...how is she?" finney asked me, i turned back to him "she's doing better, the first couple of weeks were hard, it's good seeing her finally having fun." i smiled faintly.

"yeah, just...look after her okay, that was initially robins job, but now that he's...gone, it's your job" finney said, i nodded my head as i looked over at y/n who was looking back at me, a smile appeared on her face when we made eye contact.

Before her hand waved at me, gesturing me to come dance. I smiled as i walked over to her "hey dead boy" she smiled.

"hey...michael myers" i laughed "wanna dance with me?" she says, a large smile pressed on her face.

"of course" i said as we began dancing, spinning her around like what we did in her kitchen.

Y/NS POV

His hand grabbed mine as he spun me around, i laughed as we danced around to the music, looking over seeing Gwen dancing with her crush tom.

I smiled as i looked back over at bruce "your right, this is fun." i said, he smiled "i told you y/n"

I stared at him with a smile "thank you bruce" i said, he spun me around before hugging me from behind "no problem" he spoke softly into my ear, his head on my shoulder.

We swayed side to side to the music until the song 'i can't help falling in love' by elvis began playing, my eyebrows raised as i looked at him.

"shall we dance" i spoke in a posh accent, he slithered his hands on my waist with a smile, bringing me closer to him "we shall" he smiled copying my accent.

i chuckled wrapping my arms around the back of his neck, swaying from side to side.

Our eyes stared into each other, our lips curved into smiles. I couldn't believe i found someone like bruce, he's been the bestest friend.

"it's good seeing you smiling again" he said, i nodded with a smile "yeah"
Things went silent and we just stared into each others eyes.

I sighed as i placed my chin on his shoulder, his hands wrapping around me as he put his head on my shoulder "thank you" i mumbled.

"for what?" he asked "being there for me" he pulled away and all of a sudden his hands grabbed my face, his lips squishing against mine.

My eyes widened as i felt him pull away quickly, his hands slapped over his mouth as his eyes widened.

Looking around to see if anyone saw, but everyone so invested in themselves no one saw, which i was grateful about cause i didn't want anyone seeing my first kiss.

"i'm so sorry" he blurted out "i shouldn't have done that i was just- uhh" he began freaking out, he couldn't even look at me, his cheeks redder then the fake blood on his face.

"i should've asked" he said as he finally looked at me, i chuckled nervously. Looking away with my cheeks as red as his.

"it's fine bruce" i smiled looking back over at him, he smiled faintly before he spoke again "i like you"

"yeah i kind of figured" i chuckled "yeah" he laughed scratching his head
"look, i don't know if this is too early but i really like you, i don't think i've liked someone this much before." he said.

Since when we're people liking me? i never knew i had this much potential.
i smiled faintly before the sudden memory of robins note came to my mind.

It made it hard to focus on bruce and what he just told me, my mind was so wrapped up on what if robin came back, and how would feel about bruce.

"y/n?" he snapped his fingers in front of my face "sorry" i said looking down to the floor "it's okay..." he chuckled nervously, his hands in his pockets.

Apart of me of course felt some way for bruce, but i was still so wrapped up on the fact robin liked me, i guess i was just stunned.

"so..." bruce said pressing his lips into a line "i like you too" i said as i looked up at him, i saw a smile come onto his face, a toothy smile.

"Really?" he said in a surprise tone, i nodded with a smile "well do you what to be my girlfriend?" he asked, the question stunned me, i've never been in a relationship before.

But of course i'd want to be with someone like bruce, who wouldn't. "of course" i smiled, he chuckled as his arms wrapped around me.

I snuggled into the hug, my face in his neck.

NOVA SPEAKS

WOO HOOOOOOOO
YAYAYAYAYAY

the books not over you gremlins