𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

🍁🎃

🍁🎃

ME AND BRUCE STOOD in front of my mirror, our costumes on our body's, bruce's didn't fit him tho, it was skin tight and looked like he was being squeezed to death.

"i can't breathe" he said looking at me, the shirt only went down to the middle of his stomach, making it look like a crop top.

I grabbed the bottom of the shirt and tried pulling it down a bit to cover his stomach, but that's when i heard it stretch, bruce looked at me with wide eyes.

I smacked my hands over my mouth as i realised i just ripped the shirt, he began chuckling covering his mouth.

"i'm screwed y/n" he said smiling, i watched as he just began taking the shirt off, "what do i do" he said as he turned to me, i quickly looked away clearing my throat, my face going warm.

"maybe put a shirt on" i chuckled "what shirt? you ripped it!" he laughed, rolling my eyes i walked over to my closet, i got a plain white shirt and threw it at him.

"follow me" i said as i slipped the bottle of fake blood that sat on my desk into my pocket, he followed me to my back yard, he placed the shirt on and i opened the fake blood.

"ready!?" i said smiling "for wha-Y/N" he yelled as i splatted the fake blood on him and the shirt, the red liquid sprayed onto his face, i chuckled at his shocked face.

"you could've warned me!" "i did!" i said as i walked over to him grabbing his hand and dragging him back into the house and up to my room.

"we look great! you can be a normal dead boy" i smiled looking at him, he stared at the mirror in shock "this better come off my face y/n" he said.

"who cares it's halloween idiot!" i said, he shook his head with a smile, we finished up bits and pieces of our costumes, i added some make up onto bruce's face to make him look more dead.

"done! the dance starts in 20 minutes we should get going" i said as i placed the make up brush that i used on bruce's face down onto my desk.

"come on!" i said as i ran down the stairs, my parents in the kitchen cooking dinner, vince played games in the living room on his new gaming console he brought, he was already dressed into his costume.

"ma, this is bruce, the one you were asking to meet" i smiled, she turned her head before smiling "hi!" bruce smiled.

"hello cariño, it's nice meeting you" ma smiled, bruce smiled "nice meeting you too" he said.

"can we get a lift to the dance ma?" i asked, she nodded and she brushed her hands on her apron "just give me..two seconds!" she said as she ran upstairs to her room.

Blair came running over to me in her bee costume "i'll sting you!" she smiled at bruce "ahhh!" bruce smiled running away, Blair chasing after him.

"are we going yet!?" vince groaned throwing his head back onto the couch
"soon!" my dad yelled out, soon my ma came back down, placing an earring in her ear.

And we finally got into the car, me and bruce sat in the back, vince sat in the passenger seat and ma drove.

"excited?" ma asked looking at us through the mirror, i nodded with a smile
"i just wish robin was here for it" i said sighing as i looked out the window.

"i know mija but...just take it day by day okay, he still might be out there" my ma said, reaching her hand behind her, placing it on my knee cap to comfort me.

I nodded, i didn't have much hope, it's been 3 weeks. I'd be a miracle if he showed up, i felt bruce nudge my shoulder, i turned my head seeing him smiling.

"don't worry about it for tonight, we are gonna have some fun" he smiled, the corners of my mouth lifted into a small smile as i nodded.

"yep" i replied watching as my ma parked at the school gates "alright kids, have fun!" she smiled waving at us.

We all got out of the car and headed into the school and over to the school hall, where we could hear giggles and loud music, lights shining from out of the doors.

"it's gonna be fun, come on!" bruce said grabbing my hand as we jogged to the entrance, entering the hall it was filled with lots of halloween decorations and lights.

Music blasted as kids in their costumes danced around happily, people dressed up as robots, monsters, princesses, ghosts.

I loved the atmosphere of everyone dressed up, bruce led me over to finney and gwen knowing i'd be happy to see them.

Gwen was dressed up as a zombie and finn dressed up as Frankenstein, "hey guys!" i smiled, they both turned to me before smiling "you look gorgeous!" gwen smiled.

"i'm dressed up as a serial killer but thanks" i laughed, gwen joining, i looked over seeing finn and bruce talking, they were sort of friends. they play against each other in baseball but that doesn't change their perspective of each other.

"how are you and yamada?" gwen whispered to me, raising her eyebrows at me, i rolled my eyes with a smile "it isn't like that gwen, but we are good" i smiled.

She nodded before we took a glance at the dance floor, everyone dancing.
"and how are you?" gwen asked me making me look at her.

"fine." i answered looking back at the dance floor "i'm here if you ever need to talk y/n, you know that." she said, i smiled nodding "thanks gwen" i said.

I would tell gwen about the note robin wrote for me, but i don't know how she'd react, she always shipped me and robin which i eventually got annoyed about.

"let's dance!" gwen said as she grabbed my hand yanking me to the dance floor.

NOVA SPEAKS

i have a PLANNN 😋