𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

ITS BEEN HARD RECENTLY, for robin

ITS BEEN HARD RECENTLY, for robin. And for the poeple around him seeing him suffer so much, when he said he'd bounce back i knew he was wrong, he wouldn't be able to this time.

I sat beside him as he laid on his bed, asleep. It was nighttime and i read a book beside him, i hadn't talked to bruce since the day we found robin, i told him i was gonna focus on robin for awhile.

He completely understood and told me he was always there to help, i always loved that about bruce, he was understanding.

I grabbed robins phone from his desk and dialled bruce's number, he answered quickly "hello"
"hi bruce" i whispered, not wanting to wake robin up. "hey beautiful, what's up?" he said.

"not much, i just read robin a book and he fell asleep" bruce chuckled through the phone "how's he doing?" he asked, i looked over at robin "he's...getting through" "yeah"

"he spends most of his day sleeping, i've tried to make him come for a walk with me but he won't" bruce let out a sigh "i can't imagine how hard it'd be for him right now."

"yeah..." i looked over at robin before sighing "i'm sorry we haven't seen each other" "don't worry about it love, take your time." i smiled faintly "i miss you" "i miss you too, now go get some rest, it's late."

"alright, bye" i smiled and hung up, robin shuffled around in his sleep making my head turn. His eyes locked mine, they were red a glazed with tears. "you okay?" i sat next to him.

"i thought i could get over this y/n, but it's so hard." he said, his tears choking up his words.
"hey, hey." i said as i sat next to him holding his hand

"i know it's hard but you will get through this." he shook his head and looked at me "i don't wanna keep living like this y/n"     "well you have to, and you're going to robin. And i'm gonna help you even if it takes years"

He looked at me before looking away "robin, you have so much to live for. You're gonna grow up, find a beautiful woman to marry, have children, settle into a nice house. this is only the start of your life." i tucked a bit of hair behind his ear as he stared at me with glossy eyes.

He nodded slowly "you're right" "now get some sleep" i said as i patted his pillow, with a sigh he rested his head and i watched as he slowly dozed off.

— 🎀

It was the day that robin was coming back to school, we both walked to school together. Stopping at bruce's house so he could walk with us.

While me and bruce held hands i couldn't help but feel robins eyes on us, i knew he still wasn't used to the whole thing of me and bruce together. But there wasn't anything i could do.

When we arrived at school gwen hit us with some news "a new girl is coming today!" i immediately looked over at robin with a smile, but he was too busy warming up his hands from the cold weather.

"whats she like?" i asked "brown curly hair, brown eyes, tan, tall. that's all i know, i only got a quick glimpse of her" this of course brought robins attention to life. "who?" he asked.

"new girl" gwen said "where?" he asked "calm down now. She's new, don't start harassing her yet." gwen teased. "i'm not-?"   "hey, let the boy be, it's about time he finds a girl" finn teased.

Robin rolled his eyes shaking his head, i chuckled and nudged his shoulder before we all walked to class.

While in the middle of class a knock on the door disturbed me from my work. Bruce stood at the door talking to the teacher before the teacher turned to me "y/n! step out of the classroom please." the teacher said

i frowned and looked at bruce who had a smirk on his face, as soon as i stepped out of class his hand grabbed mine as he began jogging away "hey!" i laughed as i tried catching up to him.

He turned the corner and spun me around, pinning me against the wall and placing a hand over my mouth as he looked around the halls to see if anyone saw us. "quiet" he mumbled.

Guiding me to the public bathrooms outside of the school. "bruce yamada skipping? never thought i'd even say that" i laughed as he gripped my waist "anything to see you" he lifted me up onto the sink still holding my waist.

"i missed you" he smiled "i miss you too" he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips, a hand on his waist and a hand on the side of my neck. I laughed into the kiss before he pulled away.

"what's so funny?" he smiled "you must have missed me a lot" i teased as he laughed "a lot is an understatement" he said before he pulled me into a hug, his head in my neck.

"ugh, it's so good to see you." he mumbled into my neck, my cheeks turned red as i smiled. His head lifted as he looked me in my eyes "y/n" he mumbled "yes" i smiled.

"i love you" he said, my stomach filled with butterflies as i stared at him "i know that i love you is very important to you, but y/n i mean it. Every minute we are together is when i feel my best"

I didn't answer instead i just stayed smiling and staring at him "say something..." he said, i cupped his face and placed a kiss on his forehead "i love you too"  A big smile made its way onto his face as he attached his lips back onto mine.

NOVA SPEAKS

I FORGOT TO POST IM SORRY MY LOVES 🌚