𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚

ROBINS POV:🍁

ROBINS POV:
🍁

I WOKE UP with a thumping head ache, i sat up rubbing my head, hoping it would go away, looking over i saw a glass of water on my bedside table, so i grabbed it and took a sip.

It tasted like it had been there since the dinosaur ages, i pulled a disgusted face before gulping it down anyways, i slipped myself out of bed and decided to see if y/n was awake.

I looked into her window but i couldn't see her, so i got up onto my window and walked across to her window, opening it up and slipping myself through.

What i saw made me that shocked that i uncontrollably let out a
"what the fuck."

BRUCES POV

"what the fuck" i heard, i frowned as i opened my eyes from my deep slumber, the bright light coming from y/ns window made my eyes sting making me shut them quickly.

I felt someone move around next to me, their legs were intertwined with mine and my arm seemed to be around them, i quickly opened my eyes remembering it was y/n.

As i opened my eyes i noticed robin standing at her window, his eyes wide as he stared at me "what are you doing?" he said in shock, i quickly let go of
y/n which seemed to wake her up.

She lifted her head from her pillow looking at me with tired eyes before looking at robin, she was so clueless to what was going on "a-are you guys like dating or something?!" robin said.

"huh?" y/n said frowning "it was an accident, i move around in my sleep" i told him but he didn't believe it "oh so your hand just AcCiDeNtAlLy wrapped around her waist?" robin said.

"what?" y/n said looking over at me "dude i-i dunno i just woke up like that!" i said, y/n rubbed her eyes with a yawn "it's too early for this bro, go to sleep" she mumbled slipping herself back into the sheets.

"I'm leaving" robin said as he left through the window, i sighed laying back down and staring at the ceiling, he just had to ruin it. i was happy with my hands holding her.

Y/NS POV

I woke up to bruce tapping my shoulder "wake up" he said softly, i yawned before opening my eyes seeing bruce next to me "we have our project today" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes "great!" i said, my voice laced with sarcasm "come on" he laughed, i heard him get up walking over to his bag "up you get, albert Einstein awaits you" he said, i looked over at him, seeing him leaning against the bathroom door, with a smirk on his face.

"i hate you" he said "don't be hating!" he said smiling as he walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

i rolled my eyes with a smile before sitting up, preparing myself for the day ahead.

MY HANDS SHOOK AS i stood up the front of my whole science class, they all stared at me waiting for me to start the speech "you got this" i heard bruce mumble to me, i looked over and smiled at him before focusing my eyes on the speech.

I began reading, and after awhile it wasn't too bad, it felt so quick actually. Like it ended pretty quickly and next thing i knew the whole class clapped for me.

Bruce smiled at me as he patted my shoulder "good girl" he smiled, i smiled back at him "thanks" i said as we walked back to our seat.

The rest of the day went by quick, thanks to robin and bruce keeping me entertained during classes.

And next thing i knew i was walking home, excited to go read the rest of my book.

I STOOD AT MY MIRROR a brush in my hand, brushing my tangled hair, it frustrated me so much, my hair. It just didn't like cooperating with me, like at all.

When i finally got it under control it just looked medium, not bad but definitely not my best, i let out a sigh as i sprayed myself with perfume.

I was getting ready for bruce's game, which happened to be in 10 minutes, but i lived a 2 minute walk from the baseball field so i was fine.

I grabbed my purse that had a little bit of cash in it, incase i wanted to buy something, as i walked out of my house i saw robin, gardening.

"let me guess you got punished again?" i said looking at him with a smile, he looked up at me confused at first, but once he saw my face he smiled "you guessed it" he sighed standing up "put a shirt on dude" "nah you like it" he said smiling, teasingly.

"they could use a bit of work" i teased, he rolled his eyes "i'd like to see your abs" he said scoffing "yeah look at em" i said lifting the stomach bit of my shirt up mocking robin.

"get outta here y/n" he laughed making me chuckle "see ya loser" i said as i went to walk away "we're you going?" he asked, i turned around facing him.

"nunya" i said "nuny-?"   "nun ya fucking business" i said to which he rolled his eyes, i laughed as i could tell he was frustrated enough with me.

"bruce's baseball game, you should come, finn's playing too" i said, robin shook his head "baseball's boring" he said squatting back down to pick the weeds out of the concrete that grew on the steps of his house.

"it's not really about the baseball part, it's about being there for your friends" i said as i picked up his shirt off the ground, throwing it at him.

"put that shirt on, your coming with me" i said, he stood up putting the shirt on "i smell like dirt and sweat y/n!" he said as i grabbed his hand dragging him down the street.

"you won't be the only one smelling like that robin, it's a baseball game."

NOVA SPEAKS

why are dirty men so attractive NOT LIKE THAT GUYS, i mean like you'll see a edit and they'll have dirt on their faces and
it'll be kinda like...woah hey😜  i dunno it's prolly just me