𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

🍁

🍁

IT WAS A FRIDAY thank the lord, one more day of school and i'd explode, y/n thought.

She roamed down the streets, her head down as she stepped on the brown dead leaves on the path she walked, looking up the streets were filled with kids from the town.

Some older kids leaving for school and some young ones playing on their bikes and doing hopscotch on the side walk.

The sounds of kids laughing, cars driving past and leaves crunching underneath her dirty worn out converse was all that filled y/ns eyes.

And she didn't mind it, not at all, she found it soothing in a way. "hey pumpkin" she heard bessie her, an arm wrapping around her shoulder holding her close.

She looked over seeing robin, He wore a jacket which was rare of him, when he wore a jacket you knew it was chilly "hey idiot" y/n smiled, the nickname pumpkin came from when y/n and robin were kids.

She loved halloween, so robins child mind thought of pumpkins when he thought of y/n, and from then on 'pumpkin' was the nickname robin called her.

"halloween's coming out soon, i heard. we should go see it, we can have a sleepover after and get super fat off candy" Robin chuckled kicking a rock onto the road, watching as a car ran it over.

"oh my god yes! i can get my ma to bake cinnamon scrolls!" y/n said, her hands clapped together and her eyes lit up, robin loved it when she was excited "yes that shit is so good, ask this afternoon just so we've got it planned out and the parents don't go and switch shit up" y/n nodded with a smile.

SITTING IN MATH class was the most boring thing to do on a day like today, the things y/n could be doing, painting, watching slasher films with cinnamon tea, just the thought of it made her angry because she was stuck in a hell hole for 7 hours.

Robin entered the class taking a seat beside y/n, he was late. of course, robin was late for everything, he'd probably be late for y/ns funeral.

"Robin detention! this is the 4th time this week that you're late" "nah uh! i was talking to miss brown!" robin said pointing at the door gesturing he was just out there.

Robin loved arguing with teachers it was like a hobby, everyone else didn't mind it either, it meant they got a few laughs and got a few minutes off learning about fractions.

IT WAS THE AFTERNOON and y/n felt like making snickerdoodle's, so when that school bell rang she was quick to running to the grab n go.

The grab n go had everything, ranged from candy to cleaning supplies, as
y/n opened the door to the grab n go, a bell at the top rang.

She walked into the baking area, grabbing what she needed to make them, already having a few things at home helped, so she didn't have to spend too much.

But she did get some candy and a drink just for the heck of it, treat yourself? why not. "is that it?" the lady at the counter asked, her tone dull like she couldn't wait to get home, which was y/n right now. Y/n nodded placing the money on the counter.

The cashier passed y/n the receipt, to which y/n just shoved into her bag and walked out, walking home was peaceful, the sky was a nice orange colour and the orange leaves flew with the wind.

But one thing y/n noticed was a paper flying around in the wind, before it landed right in front of her, she stomped her foot down onto it when she saw a persons face on it.

Picking it up it had 'missing person' on it and a 1,000 dollar reward if you found the person, it was griffen stagg, y/n didn't personally know him, but she saw him dawdling around the school halls, his head always down.

He got bullied quite a bit and y/n felt pity for him, he seemed sweet, but in north denver the sweet kids are the easiest targets, finney blake for any example, he's the sweetest boy but he gets bashed nearly everyday.

seeing this made y/n's heart shatter, he looked so happy in the picture, he never really smiled, but his smile was beautiful.

The atmosphere around y/n changed in that moment, it became eerie and dull, y/n folded the paper up and shoved it into her pocket, speed walking down the path.

Looking behind her ever so often to make sure nothing was there "ugh im dying!" y/n heard someone say, looking over she saw she was stopped outside of robins house.

Robin was out the front doing gardening with his abuela, his shirt was off as he pulled weeds out of the concrete tiles, he was sweating like he had just done a marathon "abuela! please can i go into my room!" robin complained.

"No! i'm getting old and you need to start helping me, now. chop chop!" robins abuela demanded, y/n laughed as the boy threw his head back groaning.

Spotting y/n at his front yard laughing at him robin yelled out to her "help me she's torturing me!" robin yelled out, to which his abuela rolled her eyes smacking her lips.

"a little bit of weed pulling might get those muscles up to date robin, if you pull hard enough" y/n teasingly laughed as she disappeared into her house.
"bitch" robin mumbled under his breath, his abuela next to him laughing

"she's funny"

NOVA SPEAKS

i thought why not give you another chapter 🤭🤷🏽‍♀️