𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣

🍁

🍁

I CHEERED FOR BRUCE and finney, even tho they were on separate teams i still rooted for both of them, i love 'em both.

"go finney!" robin called out as he was about to throw the ball, The boy of bruce's team seemed nervous, like he wasn't ready to catch finneys throw.
Finn gave an intimidating stare when he threw the ball.

Kind of throwing the catcher off guard, finn looked like an angel but he had a good death stare that made him look evil.

The game didn't last that long, but bruce's team won, thanks to him. I ran over to bruce congratulating him on his big win, he pulled me into a hug which i melted into, his hands wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"thanks" he mumbled, i smiled wrapping my arms over his shoulder. "no problem you did great, you definitely deserve the win" i said smiling, he smiled pulling away from the hug.

ROBINS POV

i congratulated finn on his win, dabbing him up before pulling him into a short hug, as i pulled away i saw y/n running over to bruce, they talked until he pulled her into a hug, his arms wrapped around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

I sighed as i looked over at finn who was looking at them too, he looked at me in sympathy "why don't you tell her how you feel?" finn said, i sighed "i've waited too long, he's the one not me, look at the way they look at each other" i said looking over at the two who stared at each other smiling.

"it's not too late to just tell her tho" finney said, i shrugged

"write her a note"

Y/NS POV

i walked down the street with bruce by my side, we were walking to the drive in "we are watching a movie i think you'll like" he smiled.

"what is it?" i asked, he shook his head with a smile "i can't tell" he said "oh come on!" i said, he shook his head again "you'll see in a second!" he said as we entered the drive in.

"two tickets for halloween"bruce said to the cashier, the cashier nodding and giving us our tickets, bruce paid for mine which i thought was nice.

"halloween! i've been dying to see this movie!" i said smiling, he grinned "i thought you would've, it came out yesterday and i immediately thought ' i gotta take y/n to see this'." he smiled.

"you know me too well" i said as we entered the back of the car, since it faced the screen, i only brought one small blanket and it was freezing out here, meaning we had to share.

So we were pretty close together, our legs touched under the blanket, the movie started and i began munching on the popcorn bruce went and got awhile ago.

"excited?" bruce said placing his arm around my shoulder with a smile "super excited" i said smiling placing my head on his shoulder.

The whole movie i could feel bruce's eyes glued to me, which scared me, not in a bad way, well i guess i was just nervous, i don't like eye contact, that's what i was scared of, not so much bruce.

when i did look back at him he smiled down at me, his eyes darted at my lips direction for a split second, before looking back at my eyes.

I got nervous again, i quickly looked back at the movie, my heart beat was nearly bumping out of my chest and my breath felt a little heavy.

I decided to just focus on the movie, not on bruce. After all i've been dying to see this movie, so i kept my focus on it.

THE MOVIE HAD ENDED and me and bruce began packing up our things from the car and walking home "that was a good movie" bruce smiled, i nodded "it was" i agreed.

We stopped outside my house and i turned to bruce "don't worry about me, i'll run home" he said smiling, knowing i'd be worrying about him walking home alone. "ehh" i said squinting my eyes, not liking the idea of that.

"i'll be okay, i'll see you later y/n" he smiled as he began jogging down the streets, as soon as i lost sight of him my heart sank, i just hope he gets home safely, i don't know what i'd do if something happened to him.

When i walked up to my room, i found robin sitting on my bed, he was staring at the ground, he looked upset in a way.

"hey, you okay?" i asked taking my coat off, he looked up at me with an angry expression like he wanted to just slap me across the face. "what the hell is wrong with you" he said, i frowned "huh?"

"you knew i wanted to see halloween with you! and then you go and watch it with him! we talked about going and seeing halloween before you and bruce even became friends!" how did he even know about that.

"wha-?" "look i get you like him but i miss it just being us, before he came along, you've changed." he said, his voice was cracking as he said it and tears slightly filled his eyes.

"robin i didn't know it was such a big deal, we can go watch together" i said
"what's the point, you've seen it. it won't be the same" he said as he got up, standing in front of me.

"i'm sorry" "you can't just keep saying sorry y/n" he said "and you can't act like i haven't tried to make this work, i have been hanging out with you" i said, trying to convince him to just hear me out.

"you hung out with me once, the rest of the days you were with bruce" he said, i sighed placing my hands over my face.

I never knew friendships were this complicated, i mean i've only ever had finn gwen and robin and we never fought, like ever, the only time we do is if we're playing around.

i watched as robin rolled his eyes leaving through my window and going to his room.

NOVA SPEAKS

i'm sorry, like i'm so so sorry for the next chapter 😭 DONT YALL GET MAD AT ME.

i may have done something...😗