𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

ME AND BRUCE WENT BACK  to class as if nothing happened

ME AND BRUCE WENT BACK to class as if nothing happened. Robin however, noticed my sudden absence in the middle of class. "Where'd you go?" he frowned as I took a seat beside him.

"Nowhere." I tried to hide the smile forming on my lips, but it was a failed attempt. "You smell like cologne" Robin said, narrowing his eyes. "I hugged Bruce" I shrugged. "Sure" Robin rolled his eyes playfully. "What? I did!" I smiled as he laughed.

The bell rang, and I hurriedly walked to my locker where Bruce waited. "Long time no see" he smiled as I shook my head, unlocking my locker. "So, I saw the new girl." My head turned as I nodded. "What's she like?"

"Intimidating, honestly. Definitely Robin's type" I grinned. "Perfect." I smiled as we walked down the hallways. While heading to our group, I spotted the new girl—very pretty, wearing baggy clothes, and her hair styled in half up half down. She stood next to Gwen, having a conversation.

Bruce and I approached them. "Hey" I greeted with a smile. The new girl turned, with a faint smile. "Y/n! This is Jay, the new girl I was talking to you about." gwen grinned.

"Nice to meet you, Jay" I said, smiling. She smiled back, appearing more shy than intimidating. My attention shifted to Robin, who walked up to our group with widened eyes seeing the new girl.

With a smirk, I ran up to him. "Isn't she pretty!" "Yeah, she is" he smiled. "Her name's Jay. You two would be perfect together, Robin!" I grinned, latching my arm onto his.

"Let's slow down now. I gotta get to know her first" he said. "Go on, then" I pushed his shoulders playfully, making him trip and collide with Jay.

"What the hell?" Jay turned around, frowning after being hit. She saw Robin, staring at her with wide eyes. "Hi?" she said. "Hey, sorry I tripped." "It's all good." She smiled.

"So, um..." Robin sat beside her, and began making conversation. Bruce and I watched with a smile as Robin and Jay shared laughter. "They're so in love" I smiled, resting my head on Bruce's shoulder.

He chuckled. "Yeah, they seem to really like each other." "this is perfect! we can go on double dates and everything!" i looked at bruce, who looked down at me smiling. "sounds perfect" he kissed my lips, placing a hand on my thigh.

TIME SKIP — A few weeks later

Everything was slowly returning normal. Robin's had been getting much better, thanks to Jay. They had been talking and spending time together, growing much closer over the past few weeks. Seeing Robin's spark return brought me so much happiness.

Meanwhile, things with Bruce were fantastic. He took me on dates and gifted me unexpected presents, i was so grateful for him.

Bruce and I lay under the sheets of my bed, watching a movie with my head resting on his chest. Laughter filled the room as Robin and Jay entered, playfully flopping onto my bed.

"Hey Jay!" I smiled. "Y/n!" she grinned, lifting the covers and joining me and Bruce under the comfortable blanket. We shared a tight hug. "Ew, get a room" Robin joked.

Jay and I had grown quite close during these weeks, I saw myself in her. and i loved that.

"Mad I stole your girl?" I teased Robin with a smirk, noticing his red cheeks. "Shut up" he rolled his eyes as Bruce and I laughed. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" Jay asked.

Bruce, smirking, said "Well, Y/n and I were actually having a really good cuddling session, so—" Jay rolled her eyes, jokingly saying. "Womp womp. My wife looks more bored than your parents love life. Can we do something?"

"I mean, you two could go make out." Bruce playfully added, gasps filled the room as Jay and Robin blushed. "What?! We were all thinking it" Bruce laughed.

"Y/n, control your man; he's getting outta hand!" Jay said "Pipe down, Bruce." I replied. "Yes, ma'am." Robin and jay cringed "ewww!"

Jay suddenly jumped up from the sheets "PILLOW FIGHT!" She grabbed a pillow and started beating Robin, who laughed and screamed. Bruce and I enjoyed the show, lying back and laughing as robin was getting absolutely bashed by jay.

"Come here!" Robin laughed, grabbing Jay by her hips. However, robins plan failed as they both tumbled off the bed. Jay ended up on top of Robin, rubbing her head where she landed on his chest.

"Dude, what's your chest made of?" Jay groaned. Robin sat up, rubbing his back.
"How about y'all calm down." "Y/n. I'm not a calm person." jay smiled

"Trust me, I know. Look let's all watch a movie, okay?" "Fine," Jay agreed, taking a seat next to me.

As Bruce started the movie, I smiled as jay laid her head on robins shoulder. Robin, who was a blushing mess, couldn't help but keep looking down at jay.

NOVA SPEAKS

not jay taking our mann 😔