𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

🍁

🍁

IT WAS 9 O'clock at night, i sat on the front porch playing with the bracelet in my hand, the bracelet robin brought me when i turned 10, i sat their making up little scenarios in my head to cope with the fact robin was missing.

i imagined stuff Like he was next to me, telling me everything was fine, or imagining him beside me doing something stupid that he would do. Hugging my knees i hid my head in the gap of my knees.

I just wanted to be next to robin, i wish i never neglected him so much, if i knew this would all go down i'd be holding him next to me everywhere i go.

But now it's too late, he's gone and i was an absolute dick to him, i'm probably never gonna see him again, his stupid little smirks whenever he'd say something flirtatious, or his out of pocket comments at 3 am that he NEEDS to tell me about.

Or when we were younger, he'd walk across to my room and wake me up telling me he had a nightmare, and i'd let him sleep with me to help him calm down, that's how our friendship was.

My eyes began watering as i sobbed taking my head out of my knees, as i looked up i saw a van parked across the street, a man in glasses stared at me, he wore a large hate and had a weird scarf on.

I blinked a couple times and realised there actually wasn't anyone there, was i tripping out? what the hell.

I stood up, freaked out by myself seeing things. I sprinted into my house and upstairs to my room.

I got into my bed and melted into my sheets, i just wanted to scream and cry, i let out a silent sob as i shut my eyes, crying myself to sleep, hoping and praying i'd wake up and this would just all be a bad dream.

I WOKE UP TO SOMEONE holding my hand, i looked over and saw bruce sat next to me on my bed, he looked at me with a small, sad smile.

i sat up and looked at him with a frown "why are you here" i said rubbing my eyes "i heard about robin" so it wasn't a bad dream, my eyes became wet at the sound of his name.

I rubbed my tried and sore eyes, my finger became wet from the tears "are you okay?" he asked, i nodded staring at my comforter not wanting to look at him, cause if i did i knew i wouldn't be able to hold back the tears.

"hey" he said, his hand grabbed my chin making me look at him " i mean really" he said, i tried holding back the tears but they just flooded out, i hid myself in my hands.

I've never cried so much, never. Bruce held me in his arms, rubbing my back. Jamie even came into my room to see if i was okay, jamie wasn't the type of person to show emotion but his eyes went wet seeing me cry.

"he'll be okay y/n, he's a really strong boy, i doubt that man would be able to fight him" jamie said patting my knee as he kneeled down in front of me, his reassuring eyes weren't convincing in the moment.

"but the police said there was a pile of blood! what if he just killed him!" i sobbed into bruce's shoulder at the thought, bruce and jamie looked at each other not knowing what to say at my response.

Jamie eyes got wet but he quickly hid it, jamie and robin were quite close too and so were vince and robin, we all got along and when we were younger we'd play all the time on the streets, when the neighbourhood was safe.

Until we grew up, vince got more mature, vince drifted away and started finding new friends, me and robin stayed the same tho.

The door opened and i looked over seeing finney and gwen, finney looked like he was about to break down crying.

I let go of bruce and ran to them, wrapping my arms around the two of them
Finney almost immediately broke down into my shoulder, his tears soaking my shirt.

Gwen just hugged me tightly, she wasn't too close with robin but she still adored the fact he helped finney a lot.

We eventually pulled away, i wiped the tears off finn's face, he looked away from me looking at the ground.

ITS BEEN A COUPLE DAYS, the police said they're trying to find him, but i think they aren't trying hard enough, they have dogs for finding missing people, they aren't using them at all, are they idiots, kids are going missing and they are doing nothing to help.

They are just sitting on their fat asses and saying they're doing shit when they aren't.

not to mention, it's been horrible at school, Everyone stares at me in sympathy when i'm alone in classes that i would normally have with robin.

people made up a rumour that me and bruce killed robin, that rumour made my stomach feel sick, it just made me want to vomit until my guts came out.

Everyday of school is making me more and more exhausted, the only thing that i've been excited for recently has been sleeping, and that's all i've been doing, i get home, sleep, it's like an escaping mechanism, kinda like death but no pain.

I SAT IN THE LIVING room staring at the TV, that's when the news came up, robins face appeared on the screen, it was his school photo from last year since we haven't had our new photos taken yet.

"14 year old robin arellano has been missing for 3 days now, police say he's the recent victim of the so called 'grabber' who's been terrorising this town for the last month, a week between each victims, if you have any information please contact ____" the reporter said.

I grabbed the TV remote turning the TV off, not wanting to hear anymore bullshit about robin. just as i was about to lay myself down onto the couch the door bell rang, i sat up looking over at the door.

I got up and walked to the door, looking through the peek hole realising it was isabella, robins ma, something was held in her hand.

I opened the door seeing her looking at the piece of paper in her hand before looking up at me, her eyes bloodshot red, bags under her eyes like she hasn't had one night of sleep in years.

NOVA SPEAKS

next chapter is sad too :) actually there's a lot of sad chapter but happy chapters too