𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩

🍁

🍁

Y/N SAT THE PLATE OF hot snickerdoodle's on her bed, a cup of milk on her bedside table as she watched the small TV box in her room.

Which was playing old cartoons, well just any cartoons, halloween cartoons.
Yes some of them were cringy, but hey they're iconic.

"I'm going to the store you want anything?" jamie, y/ns older brother poked his head into y/ns room "can you just get me...a candle" y/n smiled "no" jamie said, closing the door and leaving.

"BRO" y/n called out rolling her eyes, "YOU HAVE SO MANY" jamie called out, his deep voice echoed throughout the house, y/n looked over at the shelve of candles "not that many..."

There was at least 20, but you could never have enough, "speaking of candles" y/n mumbled to herself, ripping the warm blanket off her and walking over to the shelve.

It smelt like vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin, the candles made the area smell nice, tapping her chin y/n couldn't decide what one to pick.

"eeny meeny miny moe" y/n said tapping her fingers down the line of candles, it landing on the cinnamon one, she shrugged picking it up and lighting it.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N" a loud voice came from her outside window, she frowned speed walking over to her window, pulling the curtains aside, seeing the boys familiar face "bro some kid got kidnapped!" robin said.

His arms rested on his window "i saw, griffin stagg, it's so sad" y/n said pouting her lip "yeah i guess" robin said.

things went silent before he spoke again. "just be careful okay, i don't want anything happening to you" he said, y/n smiled "get outta here you'd be happy to know i'm not annoying you anymore" y/n laughed.

"i'm being serious y/n, this dude is like after kids, just promise me you'll be safe" he said "i promise, calm down" y/n said, he smiled "good, now bye jerk" he said, standing up straight and closing his curtains.

Y/n chuckled as she closed hers too, hearing her dad calling her name out for dinner.

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and y/n was getting dressed, a white long sleeve and some flared jeans, with a brown coat, she sprayed herself with a vanilla perfume robin brought her.

"oi! y/n" y/n heard a whisper coming from outside her window, she walked over opening the window, robin standing at his window smiling.

"i convinced my ma that i was sick! i'm gonna stay home, sorry loser" he laughed, y/ns mouth dropped as she stuck the finger up earning chuckle out of him as he shut his curtain.

Y/n sighed as she closed her curtains, knowing her ma wouldn't fall for a trick like that. She made her way down stairs, her ma baked pastries in the kitchen and her dad sitting at the island counter drinking a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper, billy showalter must of dropped it off.

"hey sweets, have some cookies they just came out of the oven" alondra smiled, passing the hot cookie to her daughter before wiping her messy hands on the red apron she wore.

"did you hear about the kidnappings, 10 year old griffin stagg kidnapped on his way to school, all that was left was his bike which had blood on it" y/ns dad read out, y/ns heart broke.

"oh god, that's horrible how could someone do that to a child" alondra shook her head "yeah" tom, y/ns dad shook his head "it just makes you wanna kill those fuckers" he said.

"i'm gonna head off" y/n smiled "aren't you gonna walk with vince?" "he's still asleep, he spent all night drawing" y/n said before leaving the house, hearing her ma call out 'be careful!', but she ignored it, walking down the dark and gloomy streets.

Normally y/n liked days like this, but after hearing about the kidnapping's it just made y/n freak the fuck out.

She made it to school safely, shivers were down her spine the whole walk, it felt like someone was watching her, but there wasn't she was just messing with her own head, which y/n did a lot.

She entered the bustling and thunderous hallways, which were decorated with spider webs and pictures of pumpkins with faces on them.

Checking her schedule y/n took note that she had science first, silence first was the worst, not to mention robin wasn't there to keep her entertained.

A sigh escaped her lips as she walked to the silence labs, pushing her way through the people who crowded the halls, but she was right on time to class.

The bell ringing as soon as she got to the lab, kids swarming around her as they rushed to get to class, y/n entered, seeing the science teacher already in there.

"take a seat y/n" he smiled to which y/n nodded, taking a seat at the back of the classroom, she looked out the window, her head leanings against the glass.

"what have you been up to recently?" the teacher asked, y/n shrugged not wanting to make conversation with her teacher "nothing" she said, not an eye leaving the window.

Kids began filling the classroom, kids sitting next to each other, Y/n felt like a loner, everyone else had someone that they were sitting next to except for her.

Y/n shrugged it off, she just has to get this over with and then she can go home and play space invaders with robin.

Y/n wasn't sure how long she was zoned out for but it must of been awhile because she felt a presences beside her, which startled her at first but she soon realised it was bruce yamada.

He was known as the charming baseball boy, so y/n found it odd he was sitting next to her, he smiled and nodded his head at her before turning back to the board.

Y/n frowned in confusion, looking over at the board she found that they were partnered up for the science project that y/n did not listen to, meaning she had no idea on what to do.

*i'm gonna look like an idiot* Y/n thought to herself, bruce was gonna ask her about the project and she's gonna be like "what?"

"so what should we do for the project" great. just what y/n needed "uhh, i'm not sure...what do you think!" y/n said, hoping he'd give her an understanding of what they were doing.

"hmm well we could do it on Albert Einstein!" he suggested, y/n nodded with a smile "and uhm, what would we be actually doing?" y/n asked.

He chuckled "weren't you listening?" he said "i got distracted" she laughed "well we are picking someone out of science people, i dunno. but we are doing either a model or a speech about them" he said.

"oh" y/n chuckled, the laugh was so nervous y/n scolded herself in her head for being such an idiot, bruce just smiled and turned to his book "so where should we start?"

NOVA SPEAKS

the grabber needs to get his ass outta here