𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

ROBINS POV🍁

ROBINS POV
🍁

I WOKE UP FROM a very deep sleep, my hair falling out of the bun i put it in from last night, my vision blurred and my tongue dry as fuck, i sat up looking around my room cluelessly.

I sighed rubbing my eyes, noticing it was 8 am, i started school in half an hour, but i don't care, school means nothing to me, i mean it's not like i'm gonna be anything smart when i'm older.

I got up walking over to my window, opening the latch on it before pushing it up, i looked into y/ns window seeing nothing but her room, no site of her.

She must be walking to school. I sighed again as i went to close my window, but i saw something on the tree house between me and y/ns windows, i frowned as i opened the window again, climbing over to it.

It was a note by y/n and a present, it was wrapped up with brown wrapping paper with a thin brown rope wrapped around into a bow.

It had an envelope, i grabbed all of it and stepped back onto my window, slipping myself back into my room.

Taking the objects over to my desk i began opening the envelope, it had a white piece of paper folded up in it, i opened it and sat back in my chair reading the message.

"hey idiot, you said something
about a dracula comic book?
yeah well your welcome.
- pumpkin"

It wrote, a little heart and badly drawn rude finger at the bottom. A smile made its way onto my face, was she tricking me? if she was i'm actually gonna kill her.

I grabbed the present and began tearing at it, ripping the paper of it, and sure enough it was, i let a hand off the book smacking it over my mouth.

She's the best.

Y/NS POV

I WAS AT MY LOCKER when i felt two arms wrap around me, my eyes widened not expecting it, i looked over my shoulder seeing robins chin placed on my shoulder.

"this is weird of you" i said, he let go of me allowing me to turn around and see him, he had the biggest smile on his face "thank you so much" he said.

I knew what he was talking about but i wanted to play with him "for what?" i said frowning "the dracula book!" he said, my frown became deeper "what? i didn't give you a dracula book?" i said, his face dropped.

"yeah you did..." he said "i'm messing with you, and you're welcome that cost sooo much money" i joked "bullshit they are like 15 cents" he laughed "i know" i laughed as we walked to class, his arm around my shoulder.