𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙

YALL NEEDA STOP BEING SILENT READERS 😞😭Y/NS POV🍁

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

YALL NEEDA STOP BEING SILENT READERS 😞😭
Y/NS POV
🍁

ITS BEEN A COUPLE days since the day me and bruce have hung out, and he's honestly not as bad as i thought, to be honest i thought he'd be stuck up, considering the grades the awards and the girls he gets.

That boys living every other boys dream, he's got the looks, the personality, the confidence. And he's super fun to be around.

I've kinda been hanging out with him more then robin, which robins noticed because well—robin doesn't have many other friends, he's got me and finney and kind of gwen.

That's about it, but to be fair. It's about time i branch out, i've had only 3 friends since i've moved here, mainly cause i felt bad for robin, don't get me wrong i still love the boy but it's about time i meet new people.

So when i got the chance to i was excited, me and bruce have been hanging out ever since, we've been going on bike rides to the closet park we lived to.

Overall i've had a fun time hanging with bruce. It was different and exciting being around someone new, it made my stomach feel weird, but in a good way.

But robins been affected by it i think, considering how much he's scolding me right now. "seriously we haven't hung out in a week y/n!"

I sighed as i sat at my desk, doing homework, trying to ignore his presences.
"if i did something can you just tell me!" he said, his voice cracked making me look over at him, his eyes pierced mine, they were filled with hurt.

"robin, you've done nothing but—i wanna have other friends other then you gwen and finney, i still love all of you but i'm starting to feel like your the only friends i'm ever gonna have, so when i met bruce i-"

"so bruce is the one your ditching me for?" he said, i opened my mouth going to say something but nothing came out, i couldn't deny it. Cause it was slightly true, but i didn't wanna admit it either.

"really?" he said looking at me with hurt eyes "i'm sorry-" i was cut off with his eye roll and him interrupting me "why him tho? like what's so special about him?" he said frowning.

"he's something new to me i've never had anyone else to hang out with and- why can't you just be happy for me!?" i said, my voice raised at the last part.

he didn't say anything he just shook his head looking away from me, i could tell he was disappointed, i let out a sigh looking up to the ceiling.

"i don't wanna fight with you robin, i'm sorry. but i was just excited to have new friends, okay?" i said walking up to him, wrapping my hands around him, the side of my face rested on his chest.

He didn't hug me back at first, but i soon heard him let out a soft sigh and wrap his hands around me "it's okay" he mumbled, i smiled pulling away from the hug.

"but you have to buy me the new Dracula comic book" he said, the sides of his mouth formed into a smirk, i rolled my eyes smiling as i pushed his chest sending him flying back onto his back foot.

"get lost loser" i laughed as i returned to my homework, he laughed before we could hear a woman aggressively yelling near my window, robins eyes grew wide at the sound of the familiar voice. "shit it's my ma, gotta go!" he said sending me a wave before leaving through the window.

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and i roamed down the busy hallways, kids swarmed their lockers in herds, making it nearly impossible to get to your own locker.

"hey y/n" i heard a boys voice say from beside me, looking i saw bruce. A smile on his face and a book in his hand, bruce seemed to be always ready for class, he had pens in his pockets, books in his bag.

Everything he needed was there ready to go, i smiled at the presences of him "hey bruce, how you going" i stopped at my locker, seeing bruce in the corner of my eye lean on the locker next to me.

"good, i had fun yesterday" he said, looking over a grin was plastered on his face, bruce's smile was gorgeous, and he made the most of it too, you'd always catch him smiling, i mean if you had a smile like that you have the right to show it off.

"i had fun too, we should do that more" i smiled, he nodded in agreement "what should you do more" i heard a voice next to me, turning i saw robin, his eyebrow raised as he looked at me and bruce.

"uhm—we just went to the arcade yesterday" i said, robin slowly nodded "sweet" he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans standing there looking at me, then at bruce.

It became painfully awkward, it was as if you could hear crickets, not to mention robins presence made it hard for me and bruce to talk, considering we didn't wanna be rude and talk about plans that didn't include robin.

"well..." robin said, his hand raised as he scratched his head, i looked over at bruce who stood there with his lips pressed into a line, i could tell he was dying to get out of here.

"i'm gonna...go..i'll see you later y/n, bye robin" bruce smiled, waving goodbye, i sighed looking at robin who smiled at me "are y'all always that awkward?" robin questioned.

"no, you are."

NOVA SPEAKS

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NOVA SPEAKS

i actually can't handle awkward situations like i just can't because i also can't take shit seriously so i'll literally burst out laughing 💀

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉 - bruce yamada जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें