𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

3 DAYS LATER, gwen has been sleepover at my house a couple nights, i want her to feel like she isn't alone

3 DAYS LATER, gwen has been sleepover at my house a couple nights, i want her to feel like she isn't alone. Her dad isn't gonna help and make her feel loved. So i need to big sister her, she's the most gorgeous girl and she deserves better.

We sat on my bed reading magazines when she sat up "i love your room y/n" she looked around "that's gwenny" i smiled as i sat up on my bed "when i grow up i wanna be just like you" she smiled proudly as her eyes searched the posters on my wall.

"aww gwen" i chuckled, she smiled as she looked over at me, her smile suddenly faded as she looked down "can i tell you something" she said "of course" i nodded as i scooted closer to her, showing i and an interest in what she was gonna say.

"i have these dreams, i don't know, you're gonna think i'm insane" she chuckled slightly "we're all a little insane gwen" i chuckled as she smiled "the dreams come true, or tell me when something bands gonna happen or give me hints about what is happening in situations"

"like when finn told me about the fight you and robin ha-" "how did finn know" i frowned "the fight where you canceled on bruce and robin, robin told finn cause he was upset and finn told me" gwen specified "okay...what about it.." i frowned.

"i had a dream about the fight you had before robins disappearance, it was exactly how you explained it, i wanted tell you but i thought you would think i was crazy" "did your dream tell you about robin getting kidnapped?" i said staring at her for answers.

She shook her head pulling a sad face "only the fight, i woke up once he left your window."
i sighed as i looked down at my fingers "i just thought i'd tell you" she shrugged before laying back on her stomach.

I laid next to her as she kept reading magazines "can you get that for my birthday!" she smiled, pointing at a red lipstick, i smiled "sure gwen"

TIME SKIP

i was in a deep sleep when i suddenly woke up with a cold sweat, i looked beside me and saw gwen, she was breathing heavy and moving around like she wa shaving a bad dream "gwen?" i whispered as i put a hand on her shoulder.

That's when she shot up in shock, her eyes wide and her mouth open "you okay?" i frowned she looked at me before standing up from the bed "i-..." she tried getting words out but was too out of breath

"you..?" i questioned "i had one of those dreams, finn wa sin it and there was a house number" she said, i pulled the blanket off me as i stood up "do you remember it?" "7741" she mumbled.

"dale street?" i said with wide eyes "yes!" she clicked her fingers, i began running over to my closest getting a rain coat out for me and gwen since the sound of rain was heard from outside my window.

I gave her the coat and we both raced to the garage where i gave her a bike, we peddled in the rain, our heads rotating to look at the house numbers. by now it was pouring, our rain coats weren't exactly helping, we were still soaked.

"that one!" i heard gwen say, i hit the breaks on my bike looking at the house she pointed at, 7741 it had labeled next to the door, a big tree in the centre of the property and a van off to the side.

"it's creepy and has van, it's gotta be the grabber" i mumbled to gwen, the atmosphere got creepy as soon as i looked at the house, there was definitely something not right about this house.

That's when all of a sudden i saw red and blue lights in the corner of my eye, i looked and saw a cop car slowing down "what are you two doing out this late!? and in the rain!" detective wright rolled down his window to scold us.

"the grabber!" gwen pointed at the house in front of us "are you kids on drugs?" he frowned "no it's the grabbers house!" gwen explained, he frowned and took a look at the house. But i knew he didn't believe us.

NOVA SPEAKS

stupid ass police istg they're so dumb