"𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮"

OUR BEGGING FINALLY WORKED, detective wright caved, calling in his crew and a search warrant for the house, me and gwen felt a sense of hope

We sat at the fence of the home, staring at the house across the road "do you think they'll find robin" i asked not looking at gwen but i could feel her look over at me, she didn't answer for a few seconds before her head dropped onto my shoulder.

"all we can do is hope" i knew that was a no. She didn't have hope, and i was slowly losing mine.
I just hoped and prayed that the detective wouldn't come out and say 'we have bad news' so i closed my eyes and prayed, prayed that i'd be able to see him again and for him to be okay.

Everyone lost hope, but i still had a glimpse of it, but was it just delusion? Gwen's head lifted off my shoulder as she mumbled something "huh?" i frowned turning to her, her eyes wide and her mouth parted as she stared ahead.

"what?" i frowned, that's when she stood up and began running straight, i frowned as i stood up looking across the road, my heart sunk to my stomach when i saw finn stepping out of the house, robins arm draped over finn's shoulder as finn struggled to carry robins unalive looking body.

My eyes widened as i began running over there, finn had let go of robin to hug gwen, robin stood there staring at the grass before he finally looked up, his eyes widened as the slightest smile arose from his face.

i tackled him with a hug, his hands wrapping around me, he smelt horrible, but i didn't care. The only thing i cared about was that he was alive and okay.

He began sobbing on my shoulder, and for a second i forgot all about the fight we had, it was like it never happened, robins knees gave out and he fell to the floor, pulling me down with him
i held him tightly as he sobbed, we stayed like this for so long.

Before the medics dragged him away from me and into an ambulance, they took his shirt off and he was covered in bruises, my eyes stung with tears at the sight, seeing him hissing in pain any time they would touch him.

Once the check up was done they put fresh clothes on him and allowed me to see him, it was just the two of us in the ambulance, the paramedics said we could have space to talk.

"you're such a fucking idiot" i chuckled as tears rolled down my cheeks, he laughed as he stared at me "i'm sorry" he mumbled, tears choking him. "for what"  "everything"  i shook my head.

"don't be, i was the worst friend in the world to you" i said shaking my head in disbelief "no you weren't, i was jealous and i should've been happy for you and bruce when you started hanging out" he said.

"you're far from a bad friend y/n" he finished, i smiled as i grabbed his hand holding it in mine.
"i'm just glad your okay, i can't imagine what you went through" he sniffled the tears away as he looked away from my eyes.

"it was horrible, i don't even know what day or month it is or how long i was in there for" he said as he sighed "it's the 16th of December, you were in there for nearly 2 months" i said, he looked at me in shock.

"2 months!?" he said as i nodded "what."  "you need to tell me everything, why would you go out on the streets alone at night when there's a kidnapper going around! and who did this!?"
i had so many unanswered questions that were begging to be answered.

"i was mad at you, i needed a walk to clear my mind, and all i remember was that i accidentally entered an empty street with a van parked in it, i tried leaving but then he knocked me out, i don't remember the rest" he said.

i sighed looking at him in pity "but don't blame yourself, finn told me you were, it wasn't your fault y/n." he said "but i was a bitch-"   he cut me off "you weren't, i was a jealous dumbass"

"no" i shook my head "i was, and deep down you know it, but can you blame me y/n? you were my best friend and i was losing you slowly and i couldn't deal with that, so i became a jealous asshole for no reason" he said.

"the only thing i agree with is you being that dumb to go out on the streets, i thought you would know better then that, that's what made me so surprised" i said, i felt him squeeze my hand "i'm sorry, i wasn't thinking"  "it's fine, but you scared me so bad, and your ma and rico, it was a mess without you!"

"i know, but i'm here now. Everything is gonna be alright" he smiled "your not gonna be the same tho"  "i'll just need time, i always bounce back" he chuckled, i smiled faintly before the space went silent.

"the detectives found the note you wrote for me in your bin" i said which made him look at me "did you read it?" he said with wide eyes, i nodded watching as he sighed putting his hands to his face.

i stayed silent as i picked at my nails "i was gonna give that note to you that night, at the drive in. but then you went with bruce and i got upset and scrunched it up" i glanced at him for a split second before looking away.

"i need to tell you something" i said as i sighed "of course"   "me and bruce are dating" i watched as his eyes lowered, his lips pressing into a line as he nodded "right.." he said.

"but...we can still be friends" he smiled and nodded "of course" he said "i don't want this ruining what we have" i said "it won't, we just go back to being best friends, like nothing happened." he said.

"you aren't hurt are you?" i gave a worried face, he shook his head "i knew you didn't like me
y/n, but bruce is a good man for you, you deserve someone like him" he smiled, i let go of robins hand and grabbed the bottom of his shirt gently "can i?" i asked, he nodded and i lifted his shirt up a bit to see the bruises.

My heart sunk at the sight "what did he do to you" i said as my eyes watered "what didn't he do" he sighed an exhausted sigh "oh robin" "i'm okay now, now that i'm here with you i am, that's all i thought about in the basement" 

i smiled faintly as i stared at him in awe "once i go home and have shower and sleep and eat a meal maybe we could go to the drive-in, you could bring bruce" he smiled "that sounds good" i smiled. "it does" "and once you shower im giving you a long hug" i chuckled "fine by me" he smiled.

"i missed you man."  "i missed you too"

NOVA SPEAKS

I WNAT ROBIN 😭 BUT ITS A BURCE BOOK SO I CANT DO THAT ☹️