𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙮𝙡𝙨

🍁

🍁

Y/N WALKED DOWN THE school halls before she felt a tap on her shoulder making her jump looking at the person with wide eyes "sorry" bruce chuckled.

"you scared me" y/n chuckled spinning around fully, so she was facing the boy "i just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out this afternoon, for the project" he said, his hands stuffed into his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his toes.

"sure, i'm free" y/n nodded "sweet, who's house?" he asked "we can go to mine, come around 4 if that suits you" y/n said to which bruce nodded.

Y/n gave him her address before they headed their separate ways saying a small goodbye, it made y/n feel weird that she was gonna have a boy who isn't robin, finney or her family in her room, and that the boy was bruce yamada.

"wanna play space invaders this afternoon" y/n heard from beside her, not looking she already knew it was robin "i can't" y/n said.

"what, why?" robin said, y/n was nearly never busy. Other then when they hung out "i'm having someone over" y/n said looking over at robin who had a frown on his face.

"who?" "why you so nosey" y/n chuckled "cause i mean, you never have anyone over beside me, gwen or finney over, and finney boy and gwen are sick" robin said "so who is it?"

"bruce" robin opened his mouth and went to say something but he choked
"a boy!?" robin said with wide eyes.

"yeah, so what. is it that unbelievable that i have a boy other then you and finn in my room"  "i mean...yeah!" robin chuckled nodding his head.

"Well he's a friend, and it's for a project anyways, so calm your jealous ass down" y/n chuckled "me? jealous? as if" robin scoffed.

"mhm, sure" y/n laughed as she walked into the girls bathrooms so she could escape robin for a bit, which was something y/n needed to do in order to survive, being around that boy was a mental workout.

Y/N WALKED OUT OF THE SCHOOL gates, robin beside her still rambling on about how she's having bruce come over.

"god, for someone who says they aren't jealous you sure do talk a lot about it!" y/n said looking over at robin "i'm just...excited for you i guess" robin said.

"thanks, i guess" y/n chuckled "so you guys are friends" robin asked as they stopped outside robins house, y/n nodded "i'll see you later" y/n said as she ran into her house, Robin sighed walking into his house too.

"ma!" y/n called out into the kitchen "yeah?" alondra called out "a friend of mine is coming over at 4" y/n told, alondra nodded as she went back to cooking the chicken roast they were having for dinner.

Y/n ran up the stairs excited for when bruce was gonna come over, she cleaned her messy desk and made her bed, getting rid of the dirty laundry that had been sitting on her floor for months.

"why are you cleaning your room, it's weird of you" vince said, leaning on the door frame of y/ns door, his arms and legs crossed as he watched his sister race around her room.

She stood up straight with a sigh looking over at vince "i'm having a boy over" y/n said "robin?" vince said, y/n shook her head "finney?" "no, vince" y/n spoke sassily, having enough of vince's presence already.

"who then" "his names bruce" y/n said "bruce yamada? dude that's my friend! why is he coming here to see you!?" vince said with wide eyes, vince just hoped nothing was going on between the two, the thought of his friends dating his sister—or anyone really made him shiver in disgust.

"he's a classmate, we got partnered up for a project, nothings happening dude calm down" y/n said pulling a disgusted face, knowing what her brother was thinking.

"yeah sure that's what they all say, 'ThEiR JuSt A FrIeNd' that's what i said to ma about mariana" vince chuckled.

"i don't wanna know about your love life now get out" y/n said pushing his shoulders so he'd leave, vince rolled his eyes walking down the stairs leading to the front door.

Hearing a knock at the door vince went and answered it, bruce stood there awkwardly "oh hey vince" bruce smiled "hey man" vince smiled.

"uhm, is y/n here?" bruce asked scratching his head, vince nodded "she's in her room, i'll show you" vince said as he began walking up the stairs, bruce followed like a lost puppy behind him.

"in here" vince said, bruce smiled "thanks-"  "before you go in i just want you to know that if you hurt her, me and jamie will kill you, you may be my friend but if you mess with her then you mess with us, got it?" vince threatened, locking eyes with bruce's horrified eyes.

"yeah, got it" bruce chuckled nervously "alright have fun, see ya" vince smiled walking away, bruce widened his eyes as he shrugged it off knocking on y/n's door.

Y/n immediately opened the door, seeing bruce there smiling "hey" bruce said "hey, come in" y/n said watching as he entered her room, his eyes roamed y/ns walls.

Which had horror movie posters and her favourite music artist on it, bruce smiled "i can see you like halloween" he said looking at all the halloween decorations around her room.

"love halloween" y/n said as she sat on her bed, patting the bed space next to her for bruce to sit, sitting down bruce took his shoes off, being the respectful boy he is.

"so...should we get started?" bruce asked, y/n nodded and the two teenagers began talking about what to do.

After about 50 minutes they got completely off track and began talking about their favourite music artists.

"i love abba" y/n said "their songs are so good!" bruce said, he laid on his side, his elbow propping his head up.

"right, oh look! i have their vinyl!" y/n said as she got up walking over to the box of vinyls she had stored on her shelf, bruce sat up looking over at her watching her dug through them.

"see!" y/n said holding up the vinyl cover, bruce's eyes lit up "put it on!" he said "sure" y/n chuckled, placing the vinyl onto the record player, before placing the needle down.

Tunes began playing, bruce smiled "love this song" he said "me too"
Y/n went and sat back down on her bed where bruce sat.

"what should we do, this is boring" bruce said looking the notebook that sat on y/ns pillow, the few lines they wrote weren't enough, but it was boring and the teens didn't wanna continue with it, y/n hummed thinking of what to do.

NOVA SPEAKS

robins jelly 🫢

LOVE U 🩷