𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚

Y/NS POV🍁

Y/NS POV
🍁

THE DAY FLEW BY quickly, and by the end it was time to go home, y/n adjusted the bag straps on her shoulder as she began walking out of the school.

The weather stayed the same throughout the day, cloudy and windy. A bell beside y/n rang, gathering her attention.

"hey y/n." she heard making her head turn "oh, hey billy" y/n smiled back at the boy who biked alongside her. "want a paper? i have one left" he said pointing the paper in y/ns direction, she shook her head with a smile "my dad got one this morning, you can have it" she said politely.

Billy nodded placing the paper back into his basket "well be careful with the kidnappings going around, i gotta get home for dinner, see ya!" he said letting a hand go off his bike handle, waving at y/n.

"you too, billy" she smiled watching him bike off into his house street.
The wind blew and y/ns hair flew in her face blocking her eyes, she groaned brushing the hair away.

Clearing her vision she saw a van parked near robins house, which he was out the front of his house gardening again.

Y/n didn't feel too good about the van, especially with robin sat outside his house with a shirt off, which was what robin did on a regular basis, the boy was definitely warm blooded, that's for sure.

Y/n stopped outside robins house, she picked up a dead leaf throwing it at the boy "ow- oh hi y/n" he smiled, pulling himself off the ground, standing in front of the girl.

"what are you doing?" y/n asked "my ma caught me playing games so now she's punishing me for lying" robin pressed his lips together, dusting the dirt off his hands and onto his jeans.

"damn, sucks to be you. But uhm you see that van behind me" y/n spoke looking robin dead in the eye, robin drifted his eyes over to the van that was parked outside his house, his gaze was soon interrupted when y/n slapped his cheek making him look back at her.

"ouch" he said rubbing his face where y/n hit "don't look at it too much, robin what if it's the kidnapper dude!" y/n whisper yelled to robin.

"and it doesn't help that you've got your shirt off gardening" y/n spoke pointing at bare chest on display. "why you think he'll find me hot" robin said flicking his hair with a smile, god he's an idiot.

"Robin this is a pedophile we are talking about." "oh yeah, your right"

"so yeah he probably will find you hot, he's kidnapping kids so do me a favour and put a shirt on" y/n said as she punched robins stomach making him hunch over with a groan.

"not cool y/n!" he said looking over at the girl who laughed as she walked into her house.

Robin stood back up straight staring at the Van out the front of his house, squinting his eyes at it, the windows were tinted making it even more suspicious.

"fuck that" robin mumbled, grabbing his things and going inside of his house, up to his room. He stood at his window looking into y/ns window for any sign of her.

"Y/N" he called out, a couple seconds later the window opened and she appeared "what? i was about to take a shower" y/n sighed "thanks" he smiled.

"for what" y/n said frowning "well i mean i didn't even see that van, you might've saved me" robin said, y/n smiled "it's all good, but when there's a kidnapper going around, you gotta have an eye out." y/n said before leaving.

"she's so smart" robin mumbled closing his window to go take a shower too.

IT WAS NOW THE weekend, robin and y/n walked down the streets hitting each other "bow bow" robin mumbled gently tapping y/n's arm with his fists.

"can you stop" "im practicing incase the grabber comes to get us" "don't say his name idiot!" y/n whisper yelled, slapping his arm.

"you don't actually believe that story, do you. that's just some bullshit rumour kids made up, he's only taken one kid" "so far."

"and your gonna be next if you don't-" y/n was interrupted by robin stopping at a street pole, y/n looked over seeing his face was in shock.

"look" robin said, ripping the paper off the pole and handing it to her
"looks like 2 now" y/n felt her heart sink to her stomach.

A weird feeling in her throat, like she dry swallowed a pill, the picture had billy showalter on it, the fact that the grabber took someone y/n knew sent shivers down her spine.

She was the one who he talked to before he was taken "you okay?" robin asked his best friend who stared at the poster intensely.

She looked at robin with wet eyes "i talked to him before he went missing" y/n spoke, robin's eyes widened "yo are you the grabber?"

Y/n hit robins arm hard "not funny, dipshit" y/n said "look, they might find him, it's not long until they catch him anyways, it'll be okay" robin said taking the paper out of y/ns hands and placing it back onto the pole.

"come on." robin said grabbing y/ns hand and walking off, they didn't talk at all, y/n stared at the ground processing everything.

She still couldn't believe it. When she got home she ran up to her room and collapsed onto her bed, staring at the ceiling.

Y/n felt sick, the fact billy was probably so scared right now, in a basement not knowing what was going on.

The more y/n thought about it the more sick she felt, rolling over onto her side she decided to get some sleep, to distract her mind from the bad thoughts.

NOVA SPEAKS

not billy :(