Your first party pt. 1

After you got ready for the party you checked yourself out in the mirror, you were feeling especially confident. A text notification dinged on your phone 

Unknown #: Y/N please just answer me. You know you're better off with me. 

                                                                                         Y/n: I don't even know who's number this is lmao

Unknown #: Typing.....

You block the contact before they could finish.

Connie and Sasha are both taking a shot of Deep Eddy's in the kitchen as you exit your room. Connie is wearing a long sleeve green Nike shirt with some gray shorts and sneakers. Sasha is wearing jean shorts with a yellow crop top 

"Damn it Y/n you always have to one- up us" Sasha says. "Speak for yourself. I look sexy as fuck" Connie chimes in. You smirk and walk over to them and pour yourself a shot of 1800 Silver tequila with a lime slice, you lick your hand between your pointer finger and thumb and sprinkle salt over your wet skin. You proceed to take the shot and chase with the lime and salt. 

"Are my pants getting tighter?" Connie says jokingly after they both watched you take your shot. "Proof or it didn't happen" You respond and Sasha punches you in the shoulder "Please I would call animal control is I saw that much of Connie. Gross" Connie punches her in the shoulder and after some more of them fighting each other ya'll make your way outside to catch an uber to the party. 

The uber driver is a man about 40 y/o roughly. He asks ya'll about how college is going so far and he seems really sweet. He tells ya'll that He has a daughter going off to college soon and he's nervous for her to be leaving the nest. After a bit of wholesome small talk with the man he says "Since you all are headed to a party, I will set the mood!" A small disco ball drops from the headliner of his SUV and colorful lights move about the back seat where you all are. The song "Hey Baby- Pitbull" Plays loudly over the speakers. You, Connie and Sasha dance, you pull a couple shooters of tequila from your purse and hand them to Sash and connie. "You are the fucking best Y/n" Connie says as he takes the shot with ease. "I'm only taking mine if you take it with me" Sasha says. "Maybe we will need it a bit more later" You say with a laugh

As ya'll approach the party the driver can't even make it close enough to view the frat house because of the crazy amount of cars parked along side the road and college students scattered across the street. "This is the best I can do kids, you alright here?" The driver asks. "Yes! Thank you so much. Have a great night!" Sasha exclaims and you all scurry out of the back seat. You all can hear the bass of the music from the house down the road while you all walk towards the house. You all three are almost speechless walking down the sidewalk analyzing the huge number of people. Theres beer cans all over the grass and the road. It feels like a scene from Project X.

The front yard is even more crowed, you guys push through the crowd to the huge frosted glass double doors out front. Upon entering you can hear that the song playing is "Sexy Bitch- David Guetta ) The house is massive, High ceilings, A double staircase on either side of the front room and marble floors. You grab Sashas hand, who grabs Connie, and you 3 make your way to the kitchen. A couple girls are sitting on top of the island as a single man stands in front of them. The guy from the bar, the blonde with the big blue eyes that was with Eren. The girls seem to be pouring him a drink, One girl holds the bottle of Crown and the other holds the bottle of coke. They pour simultaneously as the blonde boy watches nervously. 

Connie points to a stand in the huge living room that appears to be a makeshift bartenders stand. A frat pledge stands behind the bar, with a line of about 20 people waiting, he struggles to make everyones drinks. You three walk over to the line and you, feeling compassionate for the boy, decide to walk ahead of the line and join the pledge behind the bar. "Uh, I don't think I'm allowed to have anyone back here." He says. "Relax. Tell me the next couple drink orders." He does and you assist him in making quite a few drinks, knocking half the line out like nothing. Connie and Sasha are now next in line. "Can you guys order for me because i'm about to piss my pants." You say. "Haha sure." Connie confirms. You make your way through the living room and look down some of the halls branching off, assuming you would see a line of girls somewhere which would indicate a bathroom, but no luck.

 You turn to the girl dancing nearest to you. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" "Um It's down that hall the 2nd to last on the  left i think" The girl responds and continues to dance. You speed walk down the hall and sure enough, the room she described is the bathroom and it is miraculously available. You exit the bathroom and the door slightly before the bathroom on the right swings open and a tall man wearing only a towel around his waist, and a towel on his head shuffling his damp hair around with his toned back towards you walks out into the hall. A girl with mid-length messy blonde hair, wearing a large mens T-shirt exits the same room and waves to him "Call me!" She exclaims. "Yeah sure." he says under his breath as she leaves.

You scoff under your breath at the nerve of this asshole, whoever he is. Then you hear a deep, yet familiar voice speak from behind you. "Could you put a shirt on you half-naked weirdo?" You instinctively move out of the way against the wall, caught off guard by the fact that there was a man behind you for who knows how long. When you're able to see him you realize it's the "Super hot guy from class". He also realizes that it was you he was standing behind and he smirks. "What are you doing here?", then the other man in the towel turns around and you can't help but look him up and down, as his defined 8 pack is right in front of you and his shoulder length dark hair had water droplets falling onto his chest. It's Eren.

 It's Eren

(P.S sorry for the overload of songs lmfao I'm getting better ab it)