Levi pt 2

He looked down at your lips and back up at your eyes.

"Want to get out of here?" You asked

He paused for a moment, put his cigar to his lips and left you a few moments to wallow in regret of what you just said.

"Yeah." He finally responded. He placed a thick wad of cash on the counter and stood up, he began walking to the exit without looking behind him to see if you were following. You were.

He led you to his vintage black cadillac and got in the drivers side, you got in the passengers. It was a short, quiet drive to his condo. Your eyes watched his veiny hand grip the wheel and him as he blew smoke out the window, there was some soft jazz- sounding music playing in the background. 

When you made it to his condo, the building was very modern and expensive looking. He stepped out of the car and you did as well.

"We need to go through the side entrance and avoid the camera's." Professor Ackerman spoke. He led you around the side of the building, he used his key card to open the door for you and he handed the card to you.

"It's floor 3, Condo #304. You go up ahead." He said in his gruff voice, towering over you with his arm rested above your head against the door. You nodded and walked towards the elevator and rode up to floor 3.

You located his condo and let yourself in, you caught a waft of fresh linen and cologne as soon as you entered, some dim lights turned on immediately and his electric fireplace did as well. It was minimalistic, sleek, and spotless. You felt more nervous waiting for him than with any other man and your heart was racing.

You saw a wine fridge attached to his counter and you walked over an opened it. You spotted a bottle of red merlot and you picked it up and set it on the counter. You saw he had glasses hanging in a display overhead so you selected two and set them on the counter. You heard the automatic lock turn and you felt your breath hitch in your throat with nerves.

Professor Ackerman walked in and threw his jacket onto his couch in the living room, he turned to face you with his usual intimidating cold demeanor. He looked at the bottle you had set on the counter.

"That's a good pick." He walked over to the side of the counter you were on, you were leaning up against the counter and he walked closer to you, he had you nearly pinned against the counter and he reached above your head and pulled a cork screw out from the cabinet. He noticed your face was red and he did that same slight smirk from earlier, he backed away and opened the bottle and poured two glasses. He lifted his and took a sip holding the glass from the top. You drank from yours as well. He walked away from you and over to his couch. He sat down man-spread and turned his head over towards you.

"Take it off." He said in a demanding tone

You were caught off guard and thought maybe you heard him wrong so you responded "What?" In a meek voice

"I'm not going to repeat myself." He said, his serious gray eyes burning into you, He lifted his hand and with two fingers he gestured in a "Come here" motion.

You set your glass down and walked over to stand in front of the couch. He looked you up and down once and you realized you had heard him right. You slowly lifted your hand and slid off one of the straps of your top off of your shoulder. You looked to him for approval. He did a slight nod at you and leaned back on the couch, with his arm outstretched against the back of it.

You grabbed at the seam of the bottom of your top and slowly lifted it over your head, dropping it to the floor. You now stood there in your black lacy bra and skirt, with heels. You looked at Professor Ackerman and you saw the corner of his mouth lift slightly and his eyes were glued on you. You ran your fingers down your body and along the waistband of your skirt and you slowly slid it off. Then you stood back upright and waited for more instructions.