Spin the bottle

(I did a dramatic reading of this chapter to my roomate which was equally embarrassing as it was hilarious, but she said this chapter was heat so shoutout to my homie lmfaooo)

You were starting to feel pretty tipsy at this point as you awaited the game to start. Everyone gathered into the circle except for Eren, who stayed standing in the corner as he smoked, gazing out the window at the party raging on outside. Mikasa leaned forward from her seated position and grabbed the bottle and spun it, and it eventually landed on Jean.

You felt the blood rush to your face for some reason. You looked at Jean and he looked up at you first, his expression was blank. You couldn't tell what he was feeling, but he sort of seemed nervous. Mikasa got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to him and sat in front of him, which left her back towards you.

You saw her raise her hand and place it on his neck and you looked away, you weren't sure why you were so annoyed, but she kissed him and you just took a long sip from your cup. The kiss lasted longer than a few seconds. When she pulled away you saw Jean wipe his mouth and Mikasa turned and made eye contact with you and winked. Her arrogant attitude was obviously personally directed at you which really got your blood boiling, but you did your best to keep a poker face.

Next up was Reiner. He spun the bottle, which ended up landing on Bertholdt.

"You're fucking kidding me" Reiner said as he put his palm to his forehead and the room laughed

"Aww come on Reiner you know the rules" Connie said

Bertholdt just sat in awkward silence and you could tell he seemed uncomfortable, 

"Just give me your hand" Reiner said in an annoyed tone, you laughed as you watched Reiner quickly peck Bertholdt's hand and immediately drop it. Sasha and Connie "awww'd" in unison and then it was Jean's turn. 

Jean spun the bottle and luckily, it landed on you. You saw the corner of his mouth raise slightly and he stood up and walked over to you and crouched down in front of you, resting his big hand on your thigh, similar to the way he did at the first party when he whispered that suggestive sentence in your ear and you felt your cheeks blush pink as you remembered. His sweet vanilla cologne intoxicated the air between you. He lifted his veiny hand and placed it on your cheek. He leaned in and kissed you softly, his lips tasted sweet and you felt butterflies in your stomach. You remembered Eren was watching and you were feeling bold. You decided to deepen the kiss. Placing your hand on his throat and allowing his tongue to push past your lips and he bit your lip softly. You guided his hand down your neck and to your chest, he grabbed a handful and squeezed as his breathing got harder. you stifled a moan under his touch and you heard the reactions from the others in the room, and as he pulled away you saw he had a sly smile on his face and he rose back to his feet and rubbed the back of his neck bashfully. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Jean said and he left the room. Then you saw Eren, standing at the other side of the room with his eyes glued on you. His expression was piercing, it looked like your attempt to make him jealous had worked and you smirked.

You, too, got up and made your way to leave the room. You stepped past Mikasa, knocking over her drink into her lap with your foot. She jumped to her feet and turned towards you angrily.

"Aww, sorry! I'm sure you can find a towel around here somewhere" You said in a fake sympathetic voice and you heard her scoff. You turned and smiled to yourself and left the room. 

You walked over towards the restroom that Jean had gone to and leaned up against the bannister outside. After a few moments you saw the door push open and immediately you pushed past it and into Jean with your hand meeting his throat pushing him back into the bathroom. He closed the door after you and he moaned as your body pressed up against his. His hands were gripped tightly on your waist. You stared up at his amber eyes intently before he couldn't restrain anymore and his lips crashed into yours. He kissed you hungrily, like he was addicted to the taste of your lips. His large hand wandered down your back and he grabbed your ass, then his other hand moved down your back and he lifted you up, you wrapped your thighs around his waist and he spun you around and set you on the counter. 

He grabbed your throat and turned your head as he kissed your neck, where the slightly faded hickey was left from your encounter with Eren and he licked up to your ear and lightly bit it. His breathing was hard in your ear which caused goosebumps all over your body. Jeans hand that was gripped on your waist moved down and underneath his hoodie that you were wearing. He grabbed your chest and you moaned and leaned your head back against the cold mirror. His strong hand covered your mouth and he smirked as he watched your reaction to his touch. He let go of your mouth and lifted your shirt. He stared for a moment before he leaned down and he met your chest with his soft tongue. Then he kissed down your abdomen and he gripped your thighs, moving his hands up them and underneath your skirt. He spread your thighs and he looked up at you through strands of your hair.

"Can I?" He said in a deep gruff voice.

You nodded vigorously and he smirked before he rubbed his thumb over your panties. You were already feeling sensitive from being so turned on by him that you squirmed but he tightened his grip on your thigh. He ran two of his fingertips underneath your panties, pulling them to the side. He bit your thigh and left a trail of kisses slowly as he moved up towards your pussy. His soft tongue licked you slowly as if he was savoring the taste of you and you impatiently grinded your hips under his touch, as you moaned and your hand gripped his hair. He gazed up at you as he pushed his long fingers in and you already felt you could finish as you could barely take it. He slowly worked his way in and out of you in a steady motion and you breathlessly tried to keep quiet. The loud music from the party and occasional chatter of people passing the bathroom could be heard which made you nervous but it turned you on even more that you could get caught. He ate you out as if it were his last meal. You couldn't take it any longer and you felt that euphoric wave wash over your body, your legs trembled and squeezed around his head and you moaned loudly, without any regard to the setting you were in anymore. 

Then you heard a pound on the door and you gasped, and jerked your body backwards on the counter but Jean grabbed your thighs and pulled you back onto his tongue, not letting up on you for a second. The person outside continued pounding on the door and then you heard a voice boom from outside

"Jean open up" You heard a deep voice say and immediately you knew, it was Eren.

You inhaled sharply and covered your mouth. Jean still wasn't stopping and your legs were weak as they rested on his broad shoulders. You looked down at him wide eyed in horror and he pulled away for a second with a devious smirk on his face.

"What? You scared?" He said in a sultry voice.