Bad Girl

When you got home after leaving your professors place you felt sore walking up those steps to your apartment. Since the ride home, you were trying to grasp everything that had just happened. You actually fucked your teacher.

When you made it to your floor you saw a tall figure standing outside your door faced the other way,

It was Jean. At about 3am just standing outside your apartment.

You thought back to the party and what you saw with him and that girl and you felt angry all over again when you saw him you began walking faster and grabbed him by the shoulder harshly to turn him to face you.

"Why the fuck are you here?" You asked 

"I need to explain what you walked in on Y/n." He said with a concerned expression.

"Hm, you need to explain that you fucked another girl at a party YOU made me go to? Yeah I gathered that much." You said as you went to grab the door handle to your apartment but he stepped in front of you, blocking the way.

"You've got it wrong. The girl was Mikasa and I found out that her and Annie were planning that shit to get back at you. I didn't touch her I promise."

You looked at him in disbelief. 

"No one told me to go looking for you in that room so that doesn't make any sense." You said

"Armin told me that once you got there Annie payed people to go in all of the other rooms so you would have to open the door to the one Mikasa and I were in." 

You narrowed your eyes, trying to decide if you believed what he was telling you.

"Why would Annie do that?" You asked

"Because her and Mikasa don't like you, and they saw that I had a thing for you at the last party during truth or dare and they wanted to hurt your feelings." He explained. His eyes looking at your face desperately as if begging you to believe him.

"I dont know Jean, I definitely didn't see you turn her down, she was all over you. Whatever, I don't even care. See you in class." You said shortly and he lowered his head clearly upset by your words and he moved out of your way. You unlocked the door and stepped inside your apartment, unintentionally slamming the door behind you. You walked quickly to your room and sat down at your vanity and stared at your reflection in the mirror. All you could think about was tonight with professor Ackerman and you felt a huge wave of guilt cloud over you.

The next day you made your way to class, dreading seeing your professor. You wondered if last night would change the way he acted towards you or if he regretted it. You made your way to your seat with your eyes lowered to avoid eye contact with him. When you sat down you noticed he was staring right at you and it sent chills up your spine, You stared down at your desk and 
tried to act normal. Then Jean sat down next to you.

Jean didn't look over at you, thankfully he took the hint last night and decided to give you your space you thought. After what felt like forever, class ran like normal and came to an end. As you stood up to gather your things and leave you felt a strong hand grab your wrist, preventing you from moving, Jean looked up at you from his seat.

"Y/n, what I told you last night is true. Please just think about it okay?" He said

You looked at him annoyed and shook your wrist from his grasp and turned to leave, you saw your professor watching your interaction with Jean, he almost looked angry? You quickly left the class.

Your breathing was hard and you almost felt like you needed a moment to yourself. You made your way to the bathroom and upon entering you saw Mikasa standing at the sink, of course. You turned immediately and went to walk back out but she had already noticed you

"Didn't feel so great did it?" She called out. You stopped in your tracks, you felt the heat rise to your face and you slowly turned to face her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You said, clenching your fists together.

She began to laugh and walked towards you, she bumped your shoulder hard as she pushed past you out the door and you instinctively spun around and yanked her by her shoulder to face you.

"I said, what the fuck was that supposed to mean?" You said, with your voice raised, gaining the attention from bystanders.

"Oh, just the fact that you saw your little boyfriend dying to fuck me." She said.

You were beginning to lose your temper, you couldn't help but let a huge smile spread across your face and your arm begin to tense up, before you could stop yourself your fist was already flying towards her face, landing straight against her jaw, knocking her to the floor.

She grabbed her face where you had hit her and looked up at you angrily, a crowd of people reacted to the hit and you covered your mouth with your hands, your eyes growing wide. Instantly regretting what you did. You felt a big hand grab your arm tightly enough to bruise you and pull you away. You realized it was professor Ackerman, he dragged you into his classroom and to his office. He basically threw you at his desk, you were leaning up against it facing him. He slammed the door shut and closed his blinds.

"Are you an idiot?" He said sternly, turning to face you. His jet black hair hanging slightly into his face, he was wearing a tight- fitting white long sleeve button up shirt and black slacks. He took a few steps towards you, stopping just inches away from your body, you felt your adrenaline pumping and you swallowed harshly.

He grabbed your throat with his right hand aggressively.

"I asked you a question." He said. His cold grey eyes scanning yours, a vein in his forehead slightly protruding.

You parted your lips and gasped for air and he just tightened his grip. His eyes fell to your lips as he watched you beg for air and back to your eyes. He released you and you fell back onto his desk.

"Turn around." His deep voice spoke.

Before even having a moment to catch your breath you began to do as he said, he grabbed you by the hips harshly and turned you all the way around quickly, his other hand grabbing the back of your neck and pushing you down, arching over his desk. You felt a smile meet your lips. He ran his hand up your skirt and pushed it up. 

"Can I punish you?" He spoke

"Please." You said breathlessly

He grabbed your ass and spanked it hard causing you to whimper. he took your panties with a couple fingers and slid them to the side. You turned your head on his cold desktop to see his face. He quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his slacks. 

You felt him cover your mouth and suddenly ram into you, causing you to let out a muffled moan. He grunted and moaned as he thrusted hard into you. Knocking various things off his desk. Your legs shook and nearly went limp. He fucked you until you felt you were about to cum and then he pulled out of you. He leaned forward right next to your ear.

"I'll keep you from getting expelled, but as punishment I'm not going to let you finish. Now get out of my office." He whispered to you, causing you to get goosebumps all over your body. He stood back upright and zipped his pants back up, his huge bulge outlining his crotch. You stood up weakly, holding his desk for stability and you pulled your panties back into place and faced him. He looked at you with a smirk growing across his face and sat in his chair.

"I said get out." He said demandingly.

Your face was red and a bead of sweat ran down your forehead. You turned and placed your hand on the doorknob to his office and slowly opened it and stepped out.