Chapter 48: Stockholm Syndrome

Tom's POV
"Fuck you!", Jason spit on me as I punched him over and over again, Giovanni sitting there, watching me beating the living shit out of his brother, Draco holding him back, "Figlio di puttana", (son of a bitch), I chuckled, "moving to Italian aren't we".

"I'll kill you, if I'm going to hell, you're fucking coming with me!", Giovanni fought against Draco's grip, seeing his brother suffering, "I'm sure the devil has a table ready for the four of us", I punched Jason one last time, leaving him bloodied.

"Come on, back to your cells", we untied them both, walking them to their cells, tying them to the bars, "I swear to god, if you even dare to touch my girl-", I smirked, tilting my head, "she seems pretty okay, for now, don't you worry, I won't hurt someone who's important to my woman".

We went upstairs to our office, quickly opening the cameras in her studio, seeing her sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms, my little baby, "I think the meeting should end, it's been seven hours", Draco sighed, leaving the room to get Brook and her mother.

Her mother actually didn't fight, letting Draco pick Brook up, her mother saying goodbye to her which woke her up, kissing her forehead before leaving the room, probably one of our men leading her outside.

"Look at you, baby", she smiled tiredly, Draco sitting her down on the couch, crouching down in front of her, "your head still hurts?", she shook her head, laying down, Draco pulling out a blanket from the basket behind the couch, covering her with it, which made her cuddle it immediately.

We both pecked her forehead and lips, sitting back next to our desk, looking at her, admiring her, she's so beautiful, "stop staring", we chuckled, making her turn towards us with a smile, "did you have fun?", she nodded, sitting up, rubbing her eyes, "I'm glad, baby".

She walked towards me, making me grab her hips, looking pulling her towards my lap, pecking her lips, "do you know where's Alex?", I moved her hair out of her face, smiling softly, "she's at the pool with Theo, Adam and Mattheo, you want to talk with her now?", she nodded, standing up, "I'll be back later", she pecked my lips than Draco's before leaving the office.

"We fell hard, didn't we?".

"Too fucking hard".

Brook's POV
I walked downstairs to the pool, seeing Adam, Theo and Mattheo inside the pool, Alex sitting on one of the sunbathing beds, walking towards her and sitting on the bed next to her, "hi", she smiled, looking at me, "h-hi".

"We can talk now", she took in a deep breath, her hands shaking again, "i-it all started with f-faking a relationship with T-Theo, he wanted it so A-Adam would be jealous, so I signed a contract with him, and w-well after they became a c-couple, I-I had to leave, and umm, J-Jason caught me, at f-first it was a n-nightmare, h-he treated me like a pet, l-literally, collar, and ears and a tail, everything.

I-I didn't collaborate at f-first, but I got used to t-this kind of treating, h-he started being kinder, such as p-praises, l-love, something I-I wish my ex boyfriends sh-showed me, and t-to think it was to g-get under Tom and Draco's skin, I h-hate the f-fact that I fell for him, B-Brook, b-but I think I love him".

I stayed silent, staring at him, "I-I'm scared they'll k-kill him, I don't know h-how I'll live without him", I sighed, grabbing her hand in mine, "is the stutter because of him?".

"I b-believe it is, I n-need to take c-care of it, go to a s-speech therapist or something", I hummed, still holding her hand in mine, "l-listen, I know he tried t-to kill you and h-hurt you, and I'm so fucking sorry for it, b-but, I can't- I can't ignore the fact that I love him, please B-Brook, I-I need you to understand, it's s-something that's called Stockholm S-Syndrome, I read a-about it once, it m-means people d-develops feeling t-towards their captor.