Before

"Ike! What the Fuck?" I yelled. He had made a huge mess in the kitchen while eating his macaroni.

"Sorry Ky!" He yelled.

I sighed. Time to clean this up. I grabbed a sponge and some cleaning spray and got to work.

I'm Kyle Brofloski, and I'm gay. Weird introduction, right? That's why I'm too scared to tell anyone. Most of the people in South Park are homophobic, but Tweek and Craig seem to do just fine. I just keep on second guessing myself, and every time I think about it my anxiety shoots up.

Soon I realized I was done cleaning, so I put everything away and went up to my room. Since I was done with schoolwork, I scrolled on my phone. Clyde was with Bebe, Wendy and Stan broke up again, the usual.

I kept on telling Stan over and over that Wendy was bad news, but he always went back to her. I've always hated Wendy, but I don't know why.

-Timeskip-

The school cafeteria is way too loud. The amount of kids at the middleschool triples my old elementary school, and I don't know half of them.

Stan came over and sat down at the lunch table, Wendy clinging to his arms.

"Stan! Get that chick outta here! Guys only!" Cartman screamed.

I responded back, "Fatass chill out, Wendy's not eating here, she has her own friend group."

Stan nodded to my words, and Wendy soon ran off towards a table consisting of Bebe, Red, Heidi, and Annie.

"Mrph Mrph Mrph!!"

"Kenny, shut up." Cartman retorted.

The rest of lunch was just us cracking jokes about Stan and Wendy getting back together for the eighteenth time, and how Cartman was a fatass, the usual.

Soon, forth period started and we were all separated. I didn't really care. Actually, I didn't really care about anything at this point.

-Timeskip-

Walking home alone, like always. I looked at the snow covering the ground. Why was I so miserable?

I walked into my house and put my coat on the rack. I pulled off my shoes and put them next to the door. For some reason an anxious feeling was radiating off of the house, and I was even more nervous when I saw my parents at the table.

Their faces showing nothing, I pulled a chair out and sat down, tapping my fingers on the table.

"So, wha-"

"Kyle. We're moving." Sheila stated.

I sat quiet. My eyes wide with shock.

"Why?" I asked.

"As you know, your father recently lost his job. He found a Law firm willing to take him in, and it pays great money. The issue is that it's in a small town in Nevada."

I sat there. Was I surprised by this news? Yes. Was I upset? I didn't know. My life in South Park had been getting worse. Maybe this was a way to start a new chapter.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Next week on Sunday." She responded.

I got up and I grabbed my coat. My mom looked surprised at first, but soon realized that I was probably going to say goodbye to some friends.

I ran out the door and all the way to Stan's house. I knocked on the door as hard as I could. The door opened to reveal Sharron, Stan's mom.

"Could I talk to Stan please?" I asked.

"He's not here, Wendy and him went to Stark's Pond a little while ago." She responded.

That bitch!

"Thank you Mrs. Marsh!" I ran off, sprinting to Stark's Pond. I was mad! In forth grade, Stan and I made a promise. Stark's Pond was OUR place. We would go there every weekend, just looking out at the water. Now he had to go with that bitch Wendy!

I arrived.

I stopped running, panting as I tried to catch my breath. In the corner of my eye I spotted familiar raven colored hair.

I jogged over there and saw Wendy and Stan kissing each other. I'm gonna kill him! I smacked him on the back of the head and waited for them to stop kissing.

"What the fuck dude? Why would yo-" Stan stopped as soon as he realized it was me.

"I should be asking you the same damn question!" I yelled, "This was our place! You said you wouldn't take anyone else here!"

"I- Yo- It's n-" Stan didn't know what to say.

"Great departure from my best friend." I mumbled.

Stan raised his eyebrows, questioning what that meant.

"I'm moving! I'm moving away to Nevada! I was gonna tell you but then I get surprised with this!"

Stan's eyes went completely wide, "Kyle! No! No no no! You can't move! No..."

I stormed off, tears clouded my gaze. How could Stan do this to me? My best friend betray me at the lowest I've been in my entire life.

I hate Stan Marsh.

Author's Note!!

This is my first story on Wattpad so give me a break if it's garbage please

Also NONE of the art in this story is mine since I suck at drawing so please don't assume it's mine