Vacation

Ding

I opened my eyes, something was on top of me...

I shook myself out of the sleepy daze. I tried to get up but once again something was on top of me. I glanced around and saw Stan's arm wrapped around my chest. He was cuddling his face into my shoulder, and one of his legs was in between mine. Oh my god.

I blushed, frozen to where I was. I could hear Stan mumbling in his sleep. This was so awkward, so I slowly moved Stan's hand and got up. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a pan. Might as well surprise Stan with a nice breakfast.

-Stan POV-
The sound of bacon sizzling woke me up, and the smell of eggs flooded my nostrils. I sat up from the comfortable couch and walked to the kitchen. I saw Kyle flipping over some pancakes. And I didn't think I could love him anymore than I already did.

Kyle didn't notice that I woke up, so I crept behind him, careful to not make any noise. Then, I hugged him from behind. He jumped and looked back at me, shaking.

"Stan! That's not cool dude!"

I laughed, "Stop being such a fucking pussy."

Kyle sighed, "Well, breakfast is almost done!"

"I can smell it." I replied.

Both of us sat down and enjoyed the amazing breakfast Kyle made. If only this day could last forever.

But that's when the countdown started.

Five days.

Four days.

Three days.

Two days.

One day.

One day until I go on a romantic weekend with my crush who doesn't like me back... time to start packing.

-Timeskip-

We were going to Tolkien's vacation home down in Florida. I got my bag for the weekend and waited in my room. We were all driving to the airport in Kenny and Tolkien's cars. And by all, I meant Butters, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Kenny, Tolkien, Jimmy, Kyle, and myself. Timmy was staying behind because of a concert he had to go to, and Cartman was grounded for trying to commit a mass genocide last week.

Finally, I heard a knock on my door. I went downstairs, and I was greeted by Kenny.

"Mrph Mrph! Hey dude! You ready to go to Florida?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah dude, I wonder what's gonna happen to you and Butters this weekend." I smirked.

Kenny pushed me playfully, "Mrph! Fuck off Marsh!"

I walked toward Kenny's car and opened the door. To my surprise, the front seat was already occupied by Jimmy.

"H- Hey dude." He greeted me.

"Hey there," I replied, "Sorry I opened the door, I guess it was just reflex."

I shut the door and then opened the door to the backseat, and I saw Kyle's face smiling at me.

"Hey Stan!"

"Hi Kyle."

I looked at him. He was sitting up with great posture, and with his bag on his lap. I crawled into the car, since the backseat was a bit full. I sat down next to Kyle and put my bag next to me while I shut the door. Then, I pulled out my phone and started scrolling while we were driving to the airport.

"So what are you guys planning to do first? Tolkien has a pool at his place." Kenny had taken his parka off.

"W- well I'm- I'm pl- planning to find s- pl- planning to find some chicks." Jimmy replied.

Kenny laughed, "I wish you the best of luck, Jim- not like you need it."

Kenny was right. Jimmy was very attractive actually. Not me being gay or anything- at least I hope not. But he was pretty popular with the ladies at our school.

"Yeah Jim, go get yourself a girl." I said.

Just then, I noticed Kyle was awfully quiet. He was sitting with his head on the car door, messing around with his phone. I took a quick look, and I really wished I hadn't.

KYLE!! He was taking an Am I in Love With my Best Friend? Test!? My eyes went wide. Was he confused about me? I'm his best friend! But it could be about Kenny or Tolkien or something!

Kenny clearly noticed something was bothering me, "You alright Stan?" He asked.

"Y- Yea- h I'm g- good." I lied, trying to act normal.

Kenny looked at me suspiciously, and then whispered, "You're telling me this on the plane, got it?" I knew better than to argue with Kenny, so I nodded my head.

-Timeskip-

We met up with Tolkien's group at the airport, which consisted of Clyde, Tolkien, Craig, Tweek, and Butters.

Many hours later, we finally made it past security and onto the plane. In the row of three, Kyle got window seat, Kenny got the aisle, and of course, lucky me, got stuck in the middle.

Lifting off was fairly smooth, and we were cruising in the air when Kenny decided to talk to me.

"Mrph Mrph. So what was that thing in the car about?" He asked. I'd assume Kenny put his parka back on so it'd be harder for Kyle to hear him.

"Well uhm, it's a really, really long story..."

"Mrph. Marsh, I've got four hours. Talk."

"Fuck Ken, I'll tell ya."

I had to talk in a whisper, since Kyle was very close to me, but he had headphones in, so I wasn't too concerned.

"So, I'm bisexual."

"Mrph! Nice dude!"

"And, I just broke it off with Wendy."

"Mrph Mrph. Oh I see where this is going."

"Fuck off."

"Mrph. Whatever you say." Kenny rolled his eyes.

"I like Kyle okay? It's weird, I know, but I like Kyle. And in the car I saw on his phone screen! He was taking an Am I in Love With my Best Friend? Test! What do I do?"

"Mrph... Mrph Mrph. Okay, a lot to unpack here... Well, if he was taking that test he clearly has some suspicions he likes you right? So I'd go for it, maybe this weekend at the restaurant, try to confess."

Kenny's certainty scared me. I was just so doubtful that Kyle would like me... maybe I'm just paranoid.

I sat on my phone for the rest of the plane ride, wondering if Kyle Brofloski liked me or not.