Spies

"Sh! Be quiet!"

Kyle and I were sneaking out of his house in the middle of the night.

Why, you ask? Well... we had some camping supplies and an air mattress, so we were going to Stark's Pond.

Kyle crept around the upstairs hallway. I slowly followed him, careful to not make a sound.

We made our way downstairs and quickly slipped out the front door.

"Yes!" I whisper yelled.

Kyle grinned at me, then started walking toward his dad's car.

He had a drivers license, but he didn't have his own car. Taking his dad's was either going to be the best idea ever, or the worst mistake of our lives.

He hopped in the driver's seat while I took shotgun.

"Oh fuck! We're actually doing it!" He sounded amazed at his misbehavior.

I laughed, "We won't be doing it anymore if your parents find out, so drive!"

He switched the gear and pulled out of the driveway. Once he got to the main road though, he set it into drive and went ham. We were driving incredibly fast.

"Dude! Chill out!" I yelled playfully.

He relaxed a bit, slowing down.

"Sorry, my nerves are getting to me right now." He apologized.

I chuckled, "I know what you mean."

Kyle turned on some music and we were singing along. All was going good until...

"Fuck!"

The car started to slow down immensely, until it came to a complete halt.

"What happened?" I asked him.

He sighed, "Out of gas. I guess I forgot to check, what do we do now?"

This was a tough situation. The nearest gas station was around five miles off. That's like a four hour walk there and back.

Soon enough, Kyle piped up.

"You think Kenny has some gas? We're right by his house, and he normally keeps some around for his car."

"There's no use in not trying." I responded.

We both got out of the car and started the brisk walk to Kenny's.

—Timeskip—

Kenny POV
I was in a corn maze. Butters and I were walking through it together, holding hands...

He suddenly stopped, and I looked over to him.

Butters grabbed my hands and started pulling his face closer to mine...

KNOCK KNOCK

I instantly got up and looked around. That's when I saw Kyle and Stan knocking at my bedroom window. I sighed, thanks for interrupting that amazing dream.

I walked over to them and opened the window. They quickly climbed inside.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We were gonna go to Stark's Pond to camp out, but our car ran out of gas. Do you have any?" Stan asked.

"Yep, just in the garage. Now can I go to sleep now?" I questioned irritably.

"Thanks Ken, and yes, you can." Stan replied.

They jumped back out of the window and I saw them heading to the garage.

I flopped down on my bed and let sleep take over me once again.

Stan POV
I grabbed the gas and we ran out of the garage, making sure to close the door.

"Come on!" Kyle yelled. We were both laughing hysterically.

"I'm coming!" I wheezed, my hands on my knees.

Kyle ended up dragging me to the car while laughing to himself. I didn't know breaking into a garage could be so hilarious.

Eventually we got back into the car, having already filled up the gas.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" Kyle screamed while pushing the gas pedal as hard as he could.

The car was going so fast, I rolled the window down and my hair was flying everywhere.

"WOO!" I yelled, "This is great dude! Why don't we do this more often?" It was hard for Kyle to hear me because of the wind, but I think he got the idea.

"Dunno, maybe we should!" He yelled back.

The rest of the car ride was spent yelling to each other and riding so fast our eyes were watering.

—Timeskip—

We cruised up to Stark's Pond. The surface looked like a mirror shining the moonlight onto the neighboring pine trees. No wonder Kyle wanted this place to only be ours... it was so, beautiful.

"Woah... I've never seen this place at night." I looked at Kyle, his eyes filled with wonder as he searched around the landscape, gazing at the pond reflecting the distant night sky.

I just wanted to kiss him right there, so I did.

I pulled Kyle's lips onto mine, and we stood there while I put my hands on his waist.

Kyle pulled away and laughed, "Stan, we should probably set up camp. Then we can have some fun later."

I had fallen so hard for this boy, so I complied. We had a blast setting up the tent, even though we were fairly frustrated by the end of it. After that, we got a campfire burning and we cooked some fish on it. I brought some roses and a picnic blanket in the bag that Kyle didn't know about.

When I pulled them out and started setting them up, he grinned at me.

"So cliche, but so adorable." He marveled.

"What can I say?" I laughed, "I'm a romantic."

We both chuckled as we ate our food. Once we were done with it, we laid back on the blanket and watched the stars.

Kyle pointed to the sky. "That one looks like you."

I looked up and saw a constellation shaped like a bear.

"You dick." I laughed.

Throughout the night we kept pointing out star patterns, and I kept looking at Kyle's face. His eyes were so beautiful, and they sparkled when he saw a star that peaked his interest.

I was so lost in his face that I didn't even notice when he started to look back at me.

"You done staring?" He asked.

"I- uhm." I stuttered.

"It's okay, it's getting kind of late. Wanna, go to the tent...?"

I realized what he meant. "Yeah, come on. Let's go have some fun."

He smiled at me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked him.

"Ready as I'll ever be. I love you Stan Marsh."

"I love you too Kyle."

I unzipped the entrance to the tent and followed him inside.

Author's Note:

HAHA! You have to wait one more chapter for smut you horn dogs. BUT- next chapter's just gonna be smut nothing else in case you don't like that kind of stuff. Gonna release two chapters next time so you have something to look forward to if you don't like smut.

Also, sorry this chapter was late- next two chapters should hopefully be out by Monday so, yeah

One more thing- I'm almost done with the first three chapters of my new story and I'm probs gonna post it on Monday too so you should read it

Update: I'll probably get next chapter done either late today or tomorrow depending on how tired I am