Present

"Stan! Wake up!"

God dammit, another terrible day at school. Suddenly, a realization hit. I broke up with Wendy last night! She's gonna kill me.

I got up and brushed my teeth, put on some clothes and rushed downstairs. Mom made buttered toast. I grabbed a slice and ran off, trying to make it to the bus stop.

"Mrph Mrph. Hey dude." Kenny greeted me.

"Shut your poor ass face up Kenny." Cartman retorted.

"Mrph MRPH! Shut up you fat piece of shit!" He yelled.

"Guys, chill." I calmly stated, waiting for a response. But no one talked.

Awkward silence followed, no one daring to say a word. Finally, Butters arrived. He replaced our... old friend.

"Mrph Mrph!! Heya there!" Kenny greeted Butters.

"Heya fellas! Did ya hear the news?" Butters replied.

"No, and I don't want to." I stated, I was sick of stupid rumors and dumb drama. I was already going to have a terrible day with Wendy. But this time it was final, we were no longer together.

-Timeskip-

Okay, I just need to-

"Hi Stan, can we talk about last night..?"

God dammit.

Wendy stood there twirling her hair in her fingers, a pleading expression on her face.

"What is there to talk about?" I asked, "We're done."

"Stan please, just give me one more chance! I don't know what I did wrong!" She begged, hugging me.

"Wendy. No! I'm sick of this toxic cycle! Leave me alone!" I slammed my locker shut and walked away, leaving Wendy behind in a crying mess.

I made it to my next class and sat down, getting out my books. My grades have been dropping recently, so I needed to step up on my schoolwork. The whole class I took notes and attempted to stay focused. Thankfully, the work paid off, and my notes covered many topics. I just knew they would help me later on with studying.

Finally, the bell rang. I packed up my books and pencils and made my way to my locker where Kenny was waiting for me.

"Hey Kenny." I sighed, "What's up?"

"Mrph Mrph! What's up with you? Wendy's been spreading some rumors about your break up."

I stopped packing my books away, "What rumors?"

"Mrph Mrph. So far all I've heard is that you cussed her out in front of her parents, but I know my buddy wouldn't do that."

"She told everyone I cussed her out? What the fuck is wrong with her?"

"Mrph! Some chicks are crazy dude, just try to ignore it. Ready for lunch?"

"Yeah, just- give me a few minutes..." I looked around, now that I knew there were rumors spreading about me, I noticed just how weird everyone was acting around me. How could my life get any worse?

I slammed my locker shut and slugged through the hallway, embarrassment running through me. I heard whispers and mumbling as I walked past groups of people gossiping. I am going to kill Wendy.

Finally, I made it to the lunch room. I got my food and lazily sat down at our lunch table. Kenny soon joined me, followed by Cartman.

"Move it you poor ass!" Cartman yelled.

"Mrph Mrph! Shut it you fatass!"

I sighed, the typical bantering of Cartman and Kenny got boring. I poked at my food until Butters showed up. The final piece of the group, but still not him.