Confronted

God fucking dammit. Another thing Tolkien's added to the list.

I sat up. I had just waken up, and I barely remember last night. For some reason I remember Kenny kidnapping me but... I don't think that was real. Maybe just an odd dream.

I smiled, it was the weekend. I'll go over to Stan's.

I got up and grabbed some clothes, changing fast before grabbing my bag and running over to Stan's house.

I knocked on the door and Sharon answered.

"Hello Kyle! I assume you're here for Stanley, but he went to his friend Kenny's house just now."

Kenny's house?

I nodded and thanked her before speeding off to Kenny's.

—Timeskip—

I opened the door and ran right into Kenny's room.

Stan was lecturing Kenny about something, clearly against his will.

Kenny was sat on a seat with Stan stood above him, visibly angry.

"What the fuck is happening?" I asked them.

Stan looked up at me, surprised.

"Oh, heyy Kyle!" He chuckled nervously.

I eyed him suspiciously, and I guess he got the memo.

"Kenny tried to kidnap you into his pyramid scheme and make millions of dollars by scamming people." Stan said, fairly fast.

Before my brain could comprehend what he had just said, Kenny jumped up from the chair and ran out the door.

"Kenny!" Stan yelled, looking at the empty chair.

"So the dream I had last night about Kenny abducting me wasn't actually a dream?" I asked him.

Stan pierced his lips together and slightly nodded his head.

I sighed, "Okay, this is insane. But did you see Tolkien's message? The water park in Cali?" I asked him.

I could see dread filling Stan's eyes.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

Stan bit his lip, "I don't know about you but I've had enough of those guys for a lifetime."

I could understand where he was coming from, but it would be idiotic to turn down a free trip to a water park all the way in California.

"Stan-" I started, "Tolkien's being really nice, and he even said himself that this was the last 'romance' thing the group is gonna do. Besides, while we're there we can get a hotel room by ourselves and isolate a bit. Deal?" I looked up at Stan pleadingly.

He paused for a moment, indecision clouding his gaze, before gently smiling at me and pulling me into a hug.

"Fine." He muttered, "But you'd better go on all the fun slides." He laughed.

I've never been a hugs fan of water parks. The slides terrify me, the whole thing smells like dirty chlorine, and the grossest of all, everyone pees in those pools.

Stan admitted to doing it a while back, and so did Jimmy. It's really disgusting, like why piss in the pool when you can just go to the restroom and save everyone around you the innocence of not swimming in your pee?

Stan's voice snapped me back to reality.

"So, wanna go out and do something?" He asked.

I smiled at him, "It depends on what this 'thing' is."

He looked around. "Not sure, wanna find out?"

I chuckled, "Alright."

We both walked out of Kenny's house and made our way to Stan's house.

He opened the door and we climbed the stairs to his room.

After he closed the door, I decided to do something that I normally would never do.

I pinned him to the wall and started kissing his jaw.

Stan's eyes went wide, but then he started to relax, clearly enjoying this.

I kissed his lips, a long and deep kiss, before pulling away.

Stan looked dissatisfied.

"Aren't we gonna do more?" He asked.

I snickered, "You want more? I mean, if you really want it. But I thought we shouldn't do this at our houses anymore."

He sighed, "I did say that didn't I? Well, we can still make out."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to his bed.

"Kyle, I love yo-"

I cut him off by crashing my lips into his.

We both had a very pleasant time that afternoon.

—Timeskip—

Stan's POV

"Ugh, fuck me."

This was the second time we were doing this.

Wait... now my thoughts sound suggestive? What is happening to me?

Anyways, I grabbed my bag and hauled it down the stairs and out the front door. This time we were driving to California. They were gonna take a lot of cars, since Jimmy invited his girlfriend and Tolkien invited Wendy, Bebe, and Red. I know that Tweek and Craig got like half the class on board, so there were a lot of people coming.

Finally, I heard the rumble of an engine and saw Kenny's car pulling up into my driveway.

"Hey Ken." I greeted him.

Kenny smiled at me and told me to hop in the back. I saw the familiar face of Kyle, and in the front seat sat Bebe, for some odd reason.

"Why's Bebe in your car? Wouldn't she wanna be with her friends?" I asked Kenny.

He sighed, "Bebe wanted to ride with me since she had a fight with Wendy and Red sided with her. We're pretty good friends so it doesn't really matter."

I looked at Kyle and he chuckled at me. I assume he asked the same question.

Eventually, Kenny pulled out of the driveway and onto the interstate, heading to California.

I pulled out my phone and started watching random videos, just something to kill time.

Suddenly, I got a message.

Craig: Stan! You guys heading out yet?

Stan: Yeah, we're already on the interstate

Craig: Alright, well we got a load of people coming your way. Hotel's booked and everything so we should be good to go

Stan: Nice! See you when we get there

Craig: See ya!

I sighed and put my phone down. Just then, I noticed Kyle.

His curly red locks falling right into place. His perfect green eyes staring right out the window. I guess I won the boyfriend lottery because I wouldn't have it any other way.

Author's Note:

So I'm gonna stop putting fanart at the top of the chapter since I'm running out and I'm way too lazy