Party

An unforeseen amount of time later...

"Fuck! Flashlight's out..."

BANG!

"What was that!?"

"I don't know... we need to get out of here. Now."

Flashback—

"Ugh... my head hurts." I whined. After the arcade last night, Kenny, Stan, and I all went for some drinks. I guess I got pretty wasted.

"Same here Ky, but you gotta get up. Tonight's Tolkien's party, remember? The stupid one they've been planning." Stan reminded me.

"Of fuck dude I forgot about that." I facepalmed.

"Of course you did, now let's get out of Kenny's house and back to yours."

Stan and I were walking over to my house. Kenny had apparently left to go pick up his sister from her friend's house, so we just left.

We got over to my house and I fiddled with my keys for a second before finding the right one. I slid it into the lock and opened up the door.

"I'm home Ma!" I shouted as I led Stan upstairs.

"Okay Bubba!" She yelled back.

Stan and I quickly went up to my room.

"So, why'd you wanna come over?" I asked.

Mild smut warning.

Stan responded by roughly kissing by jaw and moving down to my neck.

"I- I thought so." I breathed heavily. Suddenly Stan kissed a spot on my neck, and I erupted into moans.

"O- O- h fuck!" I moaned.

Stan started to rub at my waistline.

"S- Stan, not while my parents a- are ho- home, OH FUCK!"

Stan had pulled down my pants and started to lick my tip.

I pushed my head back on my pillow and gripped at the blankets with all my force while Stan started to suck.

"Fuck St- Stan-" I panted, using my other hand to grip at his hair.

He started to rub and squeeze my thighs, and that's when I couldn't hold it in.

"St- Stan I'm- I'm gonna-"

Stan didn't remove his mouth, instead he just started sucking harder.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

I came right into Stan's mouth. He looked up at me and just swallowed it.

Jesus Christ dude... we were just at the arcade but, that was kind of hot.

"Kyle! What was that? Were you yelling?" My mom shouted up the stairs.

"I'm good Ma! Just uh- stubbed my toe!" I yelled back.

I looked back at Stan.

"Okay, I know I should be mad at you, but that was amazing. Just, not at my place next time, okay?"

He nodded and started to clean up.

"Go brush your teeth." I told him.

"Whatever you say." He smirked.

After we got all cleaned up, I turned on some TV and we got distracted for a bit.

"Fuck Kyle, it's almost time for the party. We gotta get ready!" Stan shouted.

"All right, all right. Calm down dude. We'll get ready. Just grab a leather jacket and T-shirt. This isn't gonna be formal is it?"

Stan shook his head and we got ready as fast as possible.

We ran down the stairs and out of the house, jogging down the sidewalk all the way to Tolkein's house.

—Timeskip—

The party had blasting music and red solo cups littered the ground everywhere. There were lights and people wherever I looked. This is quite overwhelming.

I was looking around for Stan, but everyone who I asked just scoffed at me, they said something along the lines of, 'Oh your fuck boy? Dunno, probably went to go get some bigger dick.'

I hated people sometimes.

After a while of walking around and finding nothing, I just decided to go over to Tolkien and Clyde.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Kyle! Nice of you to make it. Where's uh- Stan?" Tolkien asked.

I sighed, "So you know about us too?" Tolkien gave a sorrowful look, "It's fine." I replied.

"Heyya Kyle!" Clyde slurred his words.

"Jesus Clyde, getting hammered tonight?" I asked him.

"Aand laidd! Bebe said shee'd fuck mee!"

"What are the chances those are auditory hallucinations?" I asked Tolkien.

"100%."

We both laughed.

"So, what else is planned for tonight?" I asked him.

"Oh not much, I mean, Clyde tried to call the fucking FBI to the party a little while ago. Not to mention Kenny's been acting weird lately."

I was confused. Kenny acting weird lately? Well, I suppose he has.

I took another sip of my beer. And another, and another...

Stan's POV
God fucking dammit.

I spilled my drink everywhere.

Kenny and I were talking when some random dude bumped into me and made me drop my beer.

See, I used to have a terrible relationship with alcohol when I was in middle school, but, ever since Kenny helped me, I've been better about it. I still get wasted from time to time, but alcohol doesn't get the best of me any more.

I looked back to Kenny once I picked up my cup, he wasn't there.

"Stan! Get over here!" I heard someone calling my name.

"Huh?" I asked them.

"It's Bebe! Get your ass over here!"

I started walking towards her voice and found myself standing face to face with her.

"What do you-"

She pulled me into a kiss and slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

"The fuck?!"

"Okay, next dare!" Bebe shouted. She started walking over to a part of the building with none of her friends. Odd.

My thoughts snapped back. Now I just needed to find Kyle.

I sorted through the crowd and eventually came to a familiar red head.

"Hey Ky." I greeted him.

"Stan!" I could tell he was absolutely wasted.

"Stan Clyde's gonna fuck Bebe and, and, and he called the FBI and Kenny's acting we-" Kyle started to sway, so I picked him up and headed for one of the upstairs bedrooms.

I put him down on a bed and grabbed him some water. Funny how this isn't the only time this happened.

Kyle started to sleep, but I didn't wanna miss out on the party.

I know what I did was stupid, and I wish I could change the past but I can't.

I left Kyle upstairs... alone.

If only I had known.