Denny's

We all got in the booth, Cartman, Kenny, and Bebe on one side, while Craig, Tweek, and Kyle were on the other. I just pulled up a chair, I don't really like to be wedged up against other people anyways.

A waitress appeared. We all ordered our food. Kyle got a salad, and I got a burger.

"Why'd you get a salad? So boring." I teases him.

Kyle slapped my hand, "Hey! Salads are amazing! You should try some of mine!"

I chuckled, "Maybe I will."

While we were waiting for our food, things got a bit heated.

It started off by Cartman making his antisemitic and sexist remarks, annoying both Kyle and Bebe.

"Jew's gonna get a salad cause it's cheap? Hah! Bebe shouldn't you be cooking?"

Eventually Bebe had enough because she threw a punch at Cartman's face.

Tweek twitched, "Guys! Let's not make a scene here..."

"Tweek's right." I agreed. "Calm down everyone, please."

Bebe still looked incredibly angry, but managed to look back down at her water.

We all sat in silence for a bit, until Craig decided to speak up. That blue mother fucker.

"So, how's our newest gay couple doing?"

He looked directly at Kyle and I.

Cartman wheezed, "N- No way! HA! That's- that's so funny! You two are gays?! Ha!"

He pointed us out, and was incredibly loud.

I heard the sound of a fork slam, and Kyle's knuckles were white. He lunged forward to Cartman on top of the table.

"Kyle no!" Craig shouted as he held him back, Tweek doing the same.

Cartman kept laughing and pointing at the fact that Kyle couldn't reach him.

Craig noticed this.

"Tweek let go, fatass needs humbling."

At those words, Kyle lurched onto Cartman and started throwing punches. Every single person in that restaurant turned to stare.

"Guys!" I yelled, "Stop fighting! We'll get kicked out!"

Kyle ignored me, continuing to beat Cartman to a pulp.

After a particularly gruesome punch, Kyle got up off of Cartman and marveled at his work.

Eric was out cold on the ground with bruises littering his face.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." Craig whispered.

Everyone was in utter shock and silence before the waitress came back with our food. Her mouth dropped and she just placed our meals and ran back to the kitchen.

"Poor waitress. Make sure to tip her good Craig." Tweek stated sympathetically.

It was incredibly awkward eating our food, since one of our friends was just passed out next to us.

"Do you think we should call an ambulance..?" Kenny questioned.

"Nah, if he dies it'll be better for everyone." Kyle replied.

And with that we continued eating.

Sooner or later, we started warming up to each other once again, and we had some conversations. Craig was arguing if either sweet potatoes or potatoes are better. Craig for some reason though sweet potatoes were tastier. Kenny, on the opposing side, said that potatoes were more versatile, which was true. I don't know a single soul that likes sweet potatoes more than actual potatoes.

Tweek was fidgeting the entire time, barely paying attention to what Craig and Kenny were talking about.

Cartman and Bebe were bickering about sexism, and Kyle and I were flirting.

Of course. The two gays are flirting the entire time at Denny's.

Kyle had his hand in my thigh, and we were smirking and giggling the entire time.

Once we all finished our food, Cartman insisted we stay for dessert. I signed, but most of us complied because who doesn't want dessert?

Kyle and I decided to split a milkshake.

"God we are so cliche." He smiled.

I laughed, "It doesn't matter if we're cliche, all that matters is we love each other."

He chuckled and pulled me into a kiss, lasting suspiciously long.

I opened my eyes and looked down. Sighing, I saw the clear tent in Kyle's pants.

I pulled away and put my mouth close to his ear.

"I see you're hard, did I make you like that, Ky?"

He shuddered, immediately hiding his crotch.

"I can't help it." He said, flustered, "You're just so attractive."

I batted my eyelashes, "You think I'm attractive?"

He rolled his eyes, "Yes."

Immediately I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the bathroom.

I pushed him into a stall.

"Go on, get rid of that boner. I'll see you back at the table."

"But Stan, you could help me." He begged.

I sighed, "Are we stooping as low as fucking in a Denny's bathroom?"

Kyle looked up at me, "Yes?"

"Fine, get over here."

Kenny's POV—
"No you fucking idiot sweet potato fries are disgusting." I countered.

"You're just wrong." He told me with a blank stare.

I looked around, for some reason Kyle and Stan weren't at their seats and I just noticed.

Suddenly, I heard the bathroom door open and a flushed Stan and Kyle come out.

Jesus Christ they'll really fuck anywhere. A Denny's bathroom? Really?

I signed and tapped Craig's shoulder.

"What?" He looked at me.

I nodded my head towards Stan and Kyle.

He looked over at them and immediately started losing it.

"You guys- Really? Denny's really?"

Kyle's face turned a deep berry color, while Stan just shrugged it off.

"Gotta do what you gotta do. Besides, just made this place that more pleasurable."

I cringed at his explanation. Stan, sometimes you give me terrible second hand embarrassment.

"Let's just- ignore it." I stated. Everyone thankfully obeyed my order.

After the desserts came, we all cheerfully enjoyed the sweet treats. The second I saw mine, my heart broke. I missed Butters. He was in a different group. Vanilla ice cream was always his favorite. Said he liked the classics.

Eventually, we paid and left the restaurant. I'm never going to a Denny's again.

We all walked over to the hotel and checked into our rooms. Butters and I talked for hours in ours, recalling past memories and experiences. He fell asleep in my arms.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.