Home

Could this get anymore embarrassing?

My face was completely red, and I looked at Stan. He was blushing just as hard as I was.

Craig keeled over wheezing. "Oh shit!"

I watched in horror as Craig's laughing attracted more and more people.

"Caught you guys in the middle of something, huh?" Kenny said suggestively.

"Fuck off, we didn't interrupt Clyde and Tolkien last night, so you guys should leave us alone." Stan laughed.

Clyde and Tolkien scooted away from the group, their faces red as beets.

Kenny chuckled, "I did not expect this AT ALL. Guess all those gay jokes were true, sheesh Stan."

Stan muttered something under his breath, and then escorted everyone out of the room. I was left alone for a while.

My thoughts soon drifted to Gregory, my old friend. I should forget about him, he's never coming back, and I'll just have to live with it.

Soon enough, Stan entered the room once more.

"Now, where were we?" Stan asked, his voice filled with lust.

"Clearly about to fuck, but I'm not in the mood anymore... sorry Stan." I responded.

"Oh..." He sounded hurt, "It's fine, we'll do something else!" His mood changed fairly fast.

I was glad, he wasn't just trying to get into my pants, thank god.

We ended up watching a movie on Stan's phone while cuddling. It was nice, he fell asleep on my shoulder and I ended up covering us in blankets and finally falling asleep.

—Timeskip—

It was time to leave for the airport. This great weekend trip had finally ended, but honestly I was ready to go back to the familiar Colorado mountains.

We spent the morning packing up and driving to the airport. Once we reached our destination, I could feel a pair of eyes on me... but I decided it was nothing.

"Kyle, you okay?" Kenny asked me.

Of course he had taken his parka off again, this dude is so indecisive.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. I guess he bought my response, since he joined the group and started chatting with Butters.

I sighed and looked around, and that's when I caught it. Was that...?

"Gregory?"

"Kyle!" He ran up to me and shook my hand. "Long time no see, huh?"

I was happy to see him, but mainly confused. "Why are you in Florida?"

"My family takes a week-long trip here every year," he responded, "Great times!"

"Well Gregory, my plane is leaving soon, but don't worry. I'll text you everyday. I'm sorry I haven't contacted you much." I told him.

His eyes lit up, "You don't need to contact me, Kyle, I'm moving to South Park in two weeks!"

I stood there, in utter shock. This was amazing, right?

I tried to act cheerful, "Heh heh, great! I can't wait to uh- show you around!" That was smooth.

He looked at me funny before pulling me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much, Kyle. But I won't keep you from your plane! See ya!" He walked off.

All the others crowded around me.

"What was that for?" Clyde asked.

I scratched the back of my neck, "He was my old friend from my old town."

"So then why did it look like you really hated him when he said he was moving?" Craig pondered.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to play it off. The truth was that I didn't know why that information made me feel that way.

Craig sighed and we continued walking.

—Timeskip—

I sat on the plane and Stan was in the seat next to me. It was quiet at first, until he spoke up.

"Kyle, you can tell me why you were acting like that around your friend, I'm not gonna make fun of you." He stated.

I sighed, "The truth is that I don't know. For some reason the news that he was moving to South Park too made me angry."

Stan gave me a reassuring smile, "Kyle, what do you think will happen when he moves?"

I thought for a moment, "Well, theoretically this makes no sense, but whenever I picture him in South Park, I see him talking to everyone of my friends and... and... I see him with you..."

Kyle... that's jealousy. He won't steal all of your friends, and my heart only belongs to one certain ginger." Stan winked.

"Thanks for this, Stan. It's helped a lot." I smiled.

The rest of the plane ride consisted of us watching multiple movies to kill time. Eventually, I heard the pilot make the usual announcement that we were at our destination.

Stan POV
I got home and flopped onto my bed. The weekend had been so long and tiring, but at least Kyle and I are together.

Just then, I heard a ding from my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the message.

Tolkien: Great weekend everyone! I can see that some people had some luck in the dating department ;) Anyways, my parents are out of town, and this Friday there's gonna be a party! Be ready to get it on! God I'm so cringe.

The second I read it I rolled my eyes and face planted on the bed again. Another activity? Are all my friends just trying to get with one another? Is that why we're having so many 'romance weekends' and 'dances'?

Sooner or later I realized that I shouldn't spend this day off doing absolutely nothing, so I got up and put my jacket on. What better place to go to than to Kyle's?

Once I arrived at his place, I rang the doorbell and quietly waited. His dad answered the door.

"Oh hello Stan, been so long since I've seen you! Here for Kyle?" He asked.

"It's great to see you too, and yes, I am here for Kyle." I responded somewhat coldly. I guess when Kyle's involved I don't joke around.

Clearly Gerald didn't notice the change of tone, "Alrighty then, he's up in his room."

"Thank you Mr. Broflovski!"

I ran up the stairs and slammed Kyle's door open. He gasped in shock, and I stood there, eyes wide.

Why the fuck was Kyle shirtless in his room with Wendy Testaburger?

Author's note:
Sorry it's been a while since I updated this. I've been working on a different story that honestly has a better plot, but I'll still add to this one. Please tell me if there's anything you want added to this story, cause I'm running out of ideas. Thanks for reading!