Mishap

"We're here!" Kenny yelled.

I looked out of the car window to see the hotel we were staying at. It was extremely fancy.

Stan glanced at me, a looked of admiration in his eyes. I wonder what he was thinking about.

"Alright everyone, get your stuff out. Tolkien said you two are room 401, just ask the lady at the front desk," Kenny pointed to Stan and I, "Bebe you're with Wendy in room... 406 I think." She looked annoyed, probably because of their fight. "Get your stuff and meet me in the hallway. Craig's group should be here any minute, and I think Tolkien's group is running behind." Kenny stated.

All of us grabbed our things and made our way to the front desk.

"Stan Marsh and Kyle Broflovski." Stan stated, "Room 401. We're with Tolkien Black."

The desk lady pulled out a key and handed it to Stan.

"Pleasure doing business with ya." He walked away while doing finger guns.

Jesus Christ he was cringe as hell.

We both walked up to the elevator and eventually made it up to our room.

Stan sighed, "Well, this is our room."

I looked around, it was very elegant and fancy. There were two beds and a dresser with a flat screen TV. Tolkien really lived the rich life.

I sat down on one of the beds and dropped my bag on the floor. Stan sat right next to me.

"There's another bed for you." I told him.

He smirked, "We only need one."

My face went red. "Stan! We're not fucking in the hotel room! I guess we can share a bed though."

Just then, we heard knocking on the door.

I got up and opened it. Craig stood there, emotionless, looking straight at us.

"Hey gay-wads, get your asses downstairs. They're going to the water park soon." And at that, Craig walked away.

I sighed and closed the door.

"What was that about?" Stan questioned.

"They want us downstairs, about to go to the water park." I told him nonchalantly.

We both grabbed our bags and walked downstairs, eventually meeting up with Tolkien.

"Now everyone! There's a lot of people here so we need some kind of organization! You guys are gonna have groups that stick together because I don't want to get sued if someone goes missing. Got it?" Tolkien yelled.

Everyone nodded and started meandering into groups. Ours consisted of Kenny, Craig, Tweek, Bebe, Cartman, and ourselves. Bebe joined ours because she was still mad at Wendy, and no one else would take Cartman.

We all started walking towards the water park that was close by.

Stan's POV
Once we got to the water park, things just escalated.

Kyle and I swore that we would stay out of whatever drama ensued from this trip, but we never expected to be the ones to start it.

We were all in the changing rooms getting ready to swim. The water park was huge, with a wave pool, dozens of slides, two lazy rivers, and some rapids.

"Woah! What should we do first?" Tweek gasped.

Craig shrugged his shoulders and dragged Tweek away to the lazy river.

"So I guess our 'group' is splitting up?" Bebe asked.

We all nodded our head and started going different directions.

"So, just me and you, what do you wanna do?" I asked Kyle.

He smirked, "Well, there's the Aqua Jump, only the best water slide in this park."

I sighed, "You know how I get on those things-"

"A little puke never hurt anyone! Now let's go!" Kyle grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the slide.

We didn't even have to wait in the line since Tolkien had rented out this entire place, I wonder how my much it costed. Eventually, we got on the tube and the ride instructor began to count down from three.

"Three, two, one..."

"Oh no-!"

Suddenly the ride lurched forward and Kyle and I were plummeted down the dark tube.

I felt the wind in my face as we kept surfing.

"Kyle! Are you okay?! What happened?!"

I faintly saw Kyle's red, bushy hair as he looked back at me.

"I don't know! What do we do?!"

I closed my eyes as the wind whipped around me, sending me in all sorts of directions.

Just then, I heard a bang.

I saw light from up ahead of us, and I realized it was a loose bolt underneath the slide.

"Hold on!" Kyle warned me.

I gripped the handles on the tube for dear life as we hurled over the gap, thankfully, we made it.

I felt the wind in my face once more before being blinded by the sun outside.

I felt terrible. "This is why I don't go on water slides." I told him.

Kyle laughed, "Maybe you were right, but at least we didn't die."

I saw some maintenance workers going up to the slide and tightening the bolt, attempting to get the slide part back into place.

"Lazy river?" I asked him.

"Lazy river." He replied.

Kyle and I walked over to the lazy river and grabbed a double tube. We were still shaken up about what had just happened, so it was nice to just bask in the sun and forget our struggles and worries.

We ended up seeing Tweek and Craig floating by us one lap. They were splashing each other and being all obnoxious. Although, I wouldn't expect much different of Tweek. Craig on the other hand, well, he was normally a pretty calm person. Maybe Tweek really did influence him.

After around an hour of frying out skin off, we decided to go and get some food. There was a little stand off to the side of the park that sold some hotdogs and nachos, and basically every classic food that a water park would sell.

We both went up to the counter. Kyle got some cheese fries and I just got a vanilla soft serve.

We both sat down at a table, and Kyle started to chow down. Before I even started in my ice cream, he was already finished.

"Holy shit dude, you must be hungry." I remarked.

Kyle started embarrassingly, "Sorry, I just didn't eat at all this morning."

I laughed, "No need to be embarrassed, eating is a part of life. Want some of my ice cream?"

Kyle nodded, and I started to eat on side of the cone while he ate the other.

Soon enough, we were all finished.

"Y'know what they say? You aren't supposed to swim two hours after eating." I told him.

Kyle smiled, "Well, what do we do in that time?"

I grabbed his wrist, "You think they'll notice our absence? We could go to the hotel."

Kyle smirked and we both giddily walked straight out of the park and right up to the hotel room,

...in our swimsuits.